Maxine Waters Flies United Airlines Without a Mask

All of this must be remembered to Non Progs. If Repubs do not get more aggressive when voted back in, than third party nasty muthas must be voted in. In local elections to start. This for your survival.

Masks aren’t required when consuming beverages.

Dumb conservatives…
2021-10-07-2-png.548732

Masks aren’t required when consuming beverages.
Thanks. That's an important point I forgot about. But yes, in negotiations with the virus, the virus has agreed to respect a human's right to drink a nice warm beverage and will wait until the face-diaper is back in place before attempting to infect them. Despite being so deadly, you have to admit that this virus is quite reasonable when the right people are negotiating with it.

I'm disappointed with the mainstream media's coverage of that negotiation session with the virus. I think it would have done us all a world of good to witness for ourselves just how such negotiations are conducted, and to learn firsthand what tends to sway a virus from its course.

Waters is just following the example of the Speaker of the House Pelosi, Kerry, Newsome, Lightfoot, Cuomo and on and on. The left realize that these people are hypocrites yet won’t call them out.

Wish I had a dollar for every pro masker not wearing a mask while the little people are forced to.

Meanwhile, flight attendants hounded other passengers consistently for not wearing their masks, even in-between bites of food. Flight attendants only asked Waters to pull up her mask once the tipster pointed out the hypocrisy.

View attachment 576954

Finally, Waters does something I agree with. Good for her. Showing the world how ridiculous masks are.

Wish I had a dollar for every pro masker not wearing a mask while the little people are forced to.

Meanwhile, flight attendants hounded other passengers consistently for not wearing their masks, even in-between bites of food. Flight attendants only asked Waters to pull up her mask once the tipster pointed out the hypocrisy.

View attachment 576954
Was it mandatory?

View attachment 576954
I've seen video of people being kicked off flights and even arrested if they resisted for not wearing a mask.

Why wasn't this filthy ass bitch kicked off? Does her shit not stink?

It seems to be a habit with her.

Let's all honor Waters for not wearing a mask. She's showing the world that they're not necessary.

Forum List

Back