Maxine Waters Throws A Pansy Fit/Has A Cow In The Chambers.Did Anyone See It?

The Democratic Party has given Maxine Waters the job to agitate Black Voters

And those that fall for it are played like the fools they are.
i ran my "Fart-0-Meter" into the footage,,,it says she farted 3 times during her rant
/——/ My Acme Fart Detector registered 4 farts , picking up a slight hissing towards the end. Try fine tuning your Fart-O-Meter by reducing the bass.
:5_1_12024: im gonna go look for my "I am a dumb-ass-0-meter" and run it through the rant
/——/ My Dumb-Ass-O-Meter went on the fritz when Lurch Kerry was SOS. Didn’t bother to get it fixed. Keep us posted.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :lol:

Enough is enough, no more being sent to the back of the bus....for her! :eek:

i ran my "Fart-0-Meter" into the footage,,,it says she farted 3 times during her rant
/——/ My Acme Fart Detector registered 4 farts , picking up a slight hissing towards the end. Try fine tuning your Fart-O-Meter by reducing the bass.
:5_1_12024: im gonna go look for my "I am a dumb-ass-0-meter" and run it through the rant
/——/ My Dumb-Ass-O-Meter went on the fritz when Lurch Kerry was SOS. Didn’t bother to get it fixed. Keep us posted.
i think Maxine Brown is also upset over a recent poll that said about 70% of all Americans think Maxine is a man

I saw it. Haven't ever seen a bigger race baiting America hating piece of filth as she.
she must be still pissed about her hard times as a child in the 1860's
That or she got upset because she couldn't be Little Richard anymore.
can you imagine how she would react when her dry cleaner damaged some of her wigs?
Yeah but I meant James Brown.

View attachment 193244

Drag version of James Brown.

2isaw07.jpg

i think Maxine Brown is also upset over a recent poll that said about 70% of all Americans think Maxine is a man
I’d much rather have JB in Congress (God rest his Soul).

im surprised she didnt call the congressman a racist white ass honkey

The real issue is "affirmative action" and or the establishment supporting idiots as long as they are not Whitey. Everyone with an IQ above 50 know Maxine Waters is an incompetent idiot and a violent racist against Whites. But ZOG government policy says retards need to be heard. :p

The men in Congress always try to put down and shut up the women in Congress.....

Harris, Warren, and now Waters.....

Never see them trying to silence the men....

Time for change....

:abgg2q.jpg: :1peleas: :boo_hoo14: :CryingCow:

Some of us must of seen this latest outburst from Maxine Waters giving hell to Mike Kelly over what he had to say to her regarding his stance on racial issues getting better under Trump,,,and then Maxine Waters pretty much told Mike to shut up because he is white and therefore she didn't care to hear his side of the issue.
Two Republican Men Tried to Silence Maxine Waters. It Did Not Go Well for Them.
She was acting like an asshole....and the crap she was spewing deserved a rebuke.
With assholes like Maxine Waters in Congress it's no wonder nothing gets done.

The men in Congress always try to put down and shut up the women in Congress.....

Harris, Warren, and now Waters.....

Never see them trying to silence the men....

Time for change....
Horseshit.
If you insist on being a massive pain in the ass you deserve to be told as much.
I don't care if you're woman or a man.

The nerve of that asshole saying that a Great America is a terrible thing.
I would have told her to take her communist bullshit to N. Korea.
DdA5je9V0AA_xws.jpg

Forum List

Back