Maxine Waters Throws A Pansy Fit/Has A Cow In The Chambers.Did Anyone See It?

The men in Congress always try to put down and shut up the women in Congress.....

Harris, Warren, and now Waters.....

Never see them trying to silence the men....

Time for change....

Yeah because Democrats respect women, Franken and Conyers respect them so much they can’t keep their hands off of them. Then you have the way they treat Palin, Bachman and Stefanik.

Hip hip hooray, for Maxine Waters! :D

Now she's a Mama you DO NOT want to mess with!

Happy Mothers Day, Ms. Maxine!

Hip hip hooray, for Maxine Waters! :D

Now she's a Mama you DO NOT want to mess with!

Happy Mothers Day, Ms. Maxine!
Which only reveals your mentality.
A person who acts up this badly in public would be labeled a lunatic, but this is supposedly an upstanding member of the United States House of Representatives.

Again, if you wonder why Congress can't accomplish Jack Squat.......I give you Mad Maxine Waters.

The men in Congress always try to put down and shut up the women in Congress.....

Harris, Warren, and now Waters.....

Never see them trying to silence the men....

Time for change....
Horseshit.
If you insist on being a massive pain in the ass you deserve to be told as much.
I don't care if you're woman or a man.

The nerve of that asshole saying that a Great America is a terrible thing.
I would have told her to take her communist bullshit to N. Korea.
DdA5je9V0AA_xws.jpg
But you hate America?

We are an S hole country, everything is horrible here....?

And Donald Trump was going to save you, from it all.....

DT was the only person that could, Make America Great AGAIN.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Why are you allowed to HATE our Country???? And not Maxine? What makes you so special?

Right wing men hate women? Hillary, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters, Pelosi.... You bash these women on the hour, every hour, right on cue every day......

Poor little men, searching for their balls I suppose?

Right wing men hate women? Hillary, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters, Pelosi.... You bash these women on the hour, every hour, right on cue every day......

Again how is this different than the hate the leftwing has for Republican women and women in general?

Apparently the Democrats are missing their balls as well which is no surprise.

She is a a hateful stupid asshole. Dumber than a doorknob.

The brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

I know where my balls are.
The reason we have issues with folks like Hillary, Pelosi, Pocahontas, and Mad Max is because they all make a living off of generating hatred for America and its institutions. Their sources of income come from foreign billionaires and anti-Americans like LA Raza, the UN, and The American Communist Party.

Honey if you think Auntie Max is worth holding office you simply are not bright person. Sadly she reveals the intelligence of her District.

The reason we have issues with folks like Hillary, Pelosi, Pocahontas, and Mad Max is because they all make a living off of generating hatred for America and its institutions. Their sources of income come from foreign billionaires and anti-Americans like LA Raza, the UN, and The American Communist Party.
Your hatred is only self-generated, from nihilism.
CDNEB1tW8AEp0Jf.jpg

Your hatred is only self-generated, from nihilism.
CDNEB1tW8AEp0Jf.jpg
Nope.
Not true.
I simply reflect the hatred back from these before mentioned individuals.
They call me a racist and a deplorable because I can see thru their lies.
It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back