🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Waters Won’t Rule Out All-Black Party [VIDEO]

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters wouldn’t rule out the concept of an all-black political party when asked about it on Monday.

Waters joined “The Breakfast Club” radio show on Monday morning and was asked if it was time for black people to form their own political party.

“No, not at this point,” Waters said. “You have to show that you’re willing and you’re able to put the numbers together and exercise your influence.”

'Not At This Point'--Maxine Waters Won't Rule Out Forming An All-Black Party

LOL, this ugly cow is going to sink the Dems

"California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters wouldn’t rule out the concept of an all-black political party when asked about it on Monday.

Waters joined “The Breakfast Club” radio show on Monday morning and was asked if it was time for black people to form their own political party.

“No, not at this point,” Waters said. “You have to show that you’re willing and you’re able to put the numbers together and exercise your influence.”

Good luck with that! Who would show up for work?

Sweet! Go Maxine! We have all-blacks-only organizations, TV channels, what we need now is an all-black party. WAY TO PROVE WHAT A FRICKING RACIST YOU ARE!
Blacks make your best racists by seeing EVERYTHING as a matter of skin color. Their every thought, every conversation is about race. Like Barry Obama, Maxine has a good start on her way to UNITING AMERICA! ;)

I hope you get your black party and black candidate, then you can run your black election and live in your own black states and communities. Then MAYBE you will finally STFU.

Whitey comprises only 15% in Maxine Waters' district. It is sad the Darkies have no shame and vote for candidates simply because they hate Whitey.

i'll love any thread from now on that stars maxine waters. i love when she comes on the tv. she is an international crackpot.

i'll love any thread from now on that stars maxine waters. i love when she comes on the tv. she is an international crackpot.

I could see her on an hour show in prime time taking callers questions.
Oh Fuck that would be hilarious!!!

Whole concept is silly especially since it's looking like the "traditional" Democrat Party is poised to anoint Maxine for president and Franken for VP. A ticket sure to overcome funk and Keep America Laughing.
Now THERE'S a campaign slogan! 'cept Franken isn't funny.

Forum List

Back