Maybe God doesn't exist, but maybe...

The ultimate decision about gays rests with God. I am sure He will be understanding. If not, what the fuck do you think He will do with the perfect asshole Obabble?

Don't worry about Obama; worry about yourself. Hatefulness is hardly Godliness.
Unless of course we express that which is inherently evil, such as Obama and his tranny queen.

You're attitude seems to be inherently evil to me. Hate the sin, not the sinner, right?

Shouldn't hate anyone or anything. Maintaing hate forces your mind into some very negative modes. Can make you sick and lower your immune system just as laughter and happier modes make you well and boost your immune system.

The role of "God" played out almost 14 billion years ago. It was a one-off.
We humanoids, drifting across the cosmos on a tiny blue grain of sand, are but one result of that "play".

When we pay homage to such a deity, we only glorify ourselves and reveal a self-adulation and conceit borne of man-made nonsense.

I never understood the personification of "God". I think that in itself is blasphemy.

And I think deism (what you apparently believe) is demonic. It tells human beings to do as you please and feel no gratitude or responsibility to the ONE who gave you life.

To think or believe God gave us life, consciousness, rational thought, feelings of love and sorrow and that beyond that God had no purpose for our lives or no desire to communicate with us --- that is simply absurd.

our Heavenly Father does exist. I am a witness. I know He lives because of the power of the Holy Ghost.

and if you truly have faith, you can know too. He has promised that those who ask receive. Those that seek will find. Those that knock will have it opened unto them. You can learn as Peter did in Matthew 16.

all it takes is a little faith.even if it is just enough faith to experiment on the word. When I first was studying I made a choice to believe that if there was a God He has the power to reveal Himself. And it wasn't long before He did.

He has His arms continually open for you. Come to Him. Be healed. Open your eyes you things you cannot now imagine.
Sorry but I don't buy into this shit. Most atheists were once very religious and accepted everything about god that was told to them. They truly had faith, Some asked for him to reveal himself, in which he didn't of course. They believed within their hearts that he was just as real as marmalade jam. Guess what. Nothing ever happened. Then they found reason, logic, basic understanding of science & history...etc.

Well perhaps if they had found "reason, logic, basic understanding of science and history" before they stopped believing in God, they would still be believers? It surely bolsters and supports my understanding in God.

We humanoids, drifting across the cosmos on a tiny blue grain of sand, are but one result of that "play".

When we pay homage to such a deity, we only glorify ourselves and reveal a self-adulation and conceit borne of man-made nonsense.

I never understood the personification of "God". I think that in itself is blasphemy.

And I think deism (what you apparently believe) is demonic. It tells human beings to do as you please and feel no gratitude or responsibility to the ONE who gave you life.

To think or believe God gave us life, consciousness, rational thought, feelings of love and sorrow and that beyond that God had no purpose for our lives or no desire to communicate with us --- that is simply absurd.
I communicate with "God" when I watch a sunset, smell a flower, hold my wife's hand, walk in the woods, or simply do a good deed for someone.

I communicate with "God" when I watch a sunset, smell a flower, hold my wife's hand, walk in the woods, or simply do a good deed for someone.
Oops... almost forgot... :slap:

our Heavenly Father does exist. I am a witness. I know He lives because of the power of the Holy Ghost.

and if you truly have faith, you can know too. He has promised that those who ask receive. Those that seek will find. Those that knock will have it opened unto them. You can learn as Peter did in Matthew 16.

all it takes is a little faith.even if it is just enough faith to experiment on the word. When I first was studying I made a choice to believe that if there was a God He has the power to reveal Himself. And it wasn't long before He did.

He has His arms continually open for you. Come to Him. Be healed. Open your eyes you things you cannot now imagine.
Sorry but I don't buy into this shit. Most atheists were once very religious and accepted everything about god that was told to them. They truly had faith, Some asked for him to reveal himself, in which he didn't of course. They believed within their hearts that he was just as real as marmalade jam. Guess what. Nothing ever happened. Then they found reason, logic, basic understanding of science & history...etc.

Well perhaps if they had found "reason, logic, basic understanding of science and history" before they stopped believing in God, they would still be believers? It surely bolsters and supports my understanding in God.
Then your version of logic, reason and understanding of science & history must be completely different than mine.

Personally, I prefer "good" advice over faith.

Of course, one has to understand what is meant by "good" in "good" advice to really understand what I mean.

Forum List

Back