Mayor Johnson passes the buck

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
CHICAGO - After three teenagers were shot amidst two rowdy scenes in Chicago over the weekend, Chicago mayor-elect Brandon Johnson said that while the behavior is "unacceptable," it is also "not constructive to demonize young people who have been starved of opportunities."
"Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors. This is one aspect of my comprehensive approach to improve public safety and make Chicago livable for everyone."

Comment:
Chicago has been ruled by the Democrat Party for many generations.
Why haven't they solved their problems of poverty, bad schools, crime and corruption.
When Mayor Johnson claimed that Chicago youth "have otherwise been starved of opportunities", who starved them?
It seems like the Democrat policies and Left-Wing culture are huge failures.

It's time to quit worrying about the blacks, the way things are going they will abort and murder each other off in wholesales lots to the point where their influence is even more inconsequential than it already is.

If you choose to live around or go to places where they hold sway then you get what you get.

CHICAGO - After three teenagers were shot amidst two rowdy scenes in Chicago over the weekend, Chicago mayor-elect Brandon Johnson said that while the behavior is "unacceptable," it is also "not constructive to demonize young people who have been starved of opportunities."
"Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors. This is one aspect of my comprehensive approach to improve public safety and make Chicago livable for everyone."

Comment:
Chicago has been ruled by the Democrat Party for many generations.
Why haven't they solved their problems of poverty, bad schools, crime and corruption.
When Mayor Johnson claimed that Chicago youth "have otherwise been starved of opportunities", who starved them?
It seems like the Democrat policies and Left-Wing culture are huge failures.

I'm sure the combined IQ's of every leftist vermin in places of power in this country adds up to my shoe size.

It's time to quit worrying about the blacks, the way things are going they will abort and murder each other off in wholesales lots to the point where their influence is even more inconsequential than it already is.

If you choose to live around or go to places where they hold sway then you get what you get.

Your lips to God's ears.

It looks like all of the big Democrat cities are becoming unlivable because of their backwards liberal policies.
L.A., San Fransico, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC.......

Forum List

Back