🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MC MCASTER FIRED

Never liked McMaster.

As long as Bolton is for peace, I'm fine with him.

NO WAR!
Bolton for war in Iran and NK. As well as the Dubya LOST 3 wars.
Whose war are Americans fighting in Iraq and Syria right now? Who put US boots on the ground?
Daddy and Dubya is/are totally responsible, for all wars in ME after 1994.
We have won no real wars after WWII. Let's go to war with KN and Iran.
Interesting take. So Obama simply continued Bush's policies is the reason US boots are on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

Nope, Just Stuck with Agreements made by Dubya. That end in Iraq when the Iraq Gobmint kicked us out. Syria was started by Dubya doings in Iraq.

Never liked McMaster.

As long as Bolton is for peace, I'm fine with him.

NO WAR!
Bolton for war in Iran and NK. As well as the Dubya LOST 3 wars.
Whose war are Americans fighting in Iraq and Syria right now? Who put US boots on the ground?
Daddy and Dubya is/are totally responsible, for all wars in ME after 1994.
We have won no real wars after WWII. Let's go to war with KN and Iran.
Interesting take. So Obama simply continued Bush's policies is the reason US boots are on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

Nope, Just Stuck with Agreements made by Dubya. That end in Iraq when the Iraq Gobmint kicked us out. Syria was started by Dubya doings in Iraq.
Oh, OK. But if the US got kicked out of Iraq, who put them back in?

Daddy and Dubya is/are totally responsible, for all wars in ME after 1994
And THERE is leftist thinking.

Rational people would say those who flew into the World Trade Center and killed 3,000 Americans did it.

We have been letting these Allah worshippers kill our innocent for too long.

We know which side the left is on.

rational people know that none of the terroriosts who flew into the wtc were from iraq

idiots, otoh, think otherwise

Rational people would say those who flew into the World Trade Center and killed 3,000 Americans did it.

rational people know that none of the terroriosts who flew into the wtc were from iraq

That's like being attacked by the Japanese and declaring war against Germany.

no, but it's cute that you think so.

it's more like being attacked by the japanese and declaring war on mali

no, but it's cute that you think so.

it's more like being attacked by the japanese and declaring war on mali
Which never happened.

Still...

attachment.php

The WEAK Great Douche (aka Bone Spur) wants to use War to save its draft dodging ASS From Mueller.

This will only bring its end sooner.

btw: Seems the Great Douche (PERSONAL) Generals are not going to kiss a cowards ASS!

Kelly will be gone soon.

MAGE: ='s.. Fire ALL my Generals!

FYI: MAGA Means First: PUTINg Russia FIRST!

Last edited:
The Great Douche Only picks the Best Peoples! As they are fired or QUIT!????????
FFS. John Bolton never could be confirmed by the Senate during Dubya years....
Did SOME miss this FACT!? As Bolton being the Best kinda of Peoples HERE to hire again?

Last edited:

That would be like being attacked by the Japanese and declaring war on Spain.

(hint: the United States declared war on Germany only after Germany declared war on the United States. Spain however was another Fascist government that was diametrically opposed to that of the United States- which didn't declare war on the United States- and we didn't declare war on Spain)

BREAKING -

BOLTON replacing him. Men don't change their stripes, especially 70+ year old men. BOLTON IS A SON OF A BITCH! Thinks might well have just gotten worse. Bolton was ABUSIVE to staff (and likely his wife, but no one gives a shit about that). Once called a "serial abuser" by staff.

Trump replaces McMaster with Bolton as national security adviser

PS And just for a little 'flavor', Bolton was a swinger on the NY city circuit in the 70's. Hummm, maybe Trump and he know each other from years gone by.
Chances of nuking the shit out of North Korea and a decapitating military strike on Iran just went up. Or that's what are Trump wants them to think, if they don't get their shits together.

"The Art of the Deal"

John Bolton is replacing him!
The walrus-faced abuser....perfect. A professional civil servant......just what trump said he'd hire, right?
Since libtards hate him, Bolton is the right man for the job.

All former Bush administration officials should have zero standing on Syria. Iraq was a waste of blood & treasure.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013
Great Douche 2018/17 Let us war on Iran and NK NOW FFS!?. So we have 7 FAILED wars we are in involved in now.
Iraq, Syria, Afgan, Yemen, Libya, 2 Wars On Isis etc. So let us add NK and Iran now.
U.S WWII Veterans won Battles and those Wars then. The New US Forces after 1945 have won NO WARS AFTER 1945. That makes them LOSER! Just dying and wounded for 1% oil and other profits. SUCKERS.

Forum List

Back