🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McAuliffe signs order restoring rights to 206,000 felons; Speaker calls it move to boost Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Seems right that this is the despotic party of criminals taking care of their own. It seems to me that even though the democrat party is run by old white men they sure don't give a crap about white men or women.

McAuliffe signs order restoring rights to 206,000 felons; Speaker calls it move to boost Clinton
Gov. Terry McAuliffe today signed an order that effectively restores the civil rights, including the right to vote, of more than 200,000 felons in Virginia.

The order by McAuliffe, a friend and supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, is likely to boost Democrats' chances in what will be a key presidential swing state in November.

Speaker of the House William J. Howell, R-Stafford, said in a statement that "The singular purpose of Terry McAuliffe’s governorship is to elect Hillary Clinton president of the United States. This office has always been a stepping stone to a job in Hillary Clinton’s Cabinet."

Have those felons served their time? I never understood why someone who had served their time would still have their right to vote withheld.

Wonder if they can stall it til after the election, just to prove it's isn't an attempt to gain votes?

even if everyone pardoned voted for clinton, 200,000 votes is like spitting in the ocean

Wonder if they can stall it til after the election, just to prove it's isn't an attempt to gain votes?
Do you think republicans will be able to stall it until after the election, proving all they cared about was blocking votes?

maintaining the status quo til after the election as bad?

Why?
I thought this was the year of rebelling against the status quo? Isn't that what the Trumpers and Teapers are all about?

Do you think republicans will be able to stall it until after the election, proving all they cared about was blocking votes?

Why?
I thought this was the year of rebelling against the status quo? Isn't that what the Trumpers and Teapers are all about?

Ask one of them.

I see this as a convenient way to stuff the ballot box

Seems right that this is the despotic party of criminals taking care of their own. It seems to me that even though the democrat party is run by old white men they sure don't give a crap about white men or women.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe today signed an order that effectively restores the civil rights, including the right to vote, of more than 200,000 felons in Virginia.

The order by McAuliffe, a friend and supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, is likely to boost Democrats' chances in what will be a key presidential swing state in November.

Speaker of the House William J. Howell, R-Stafford, said in a statement that "The singular purpose of Terry McAuliffe’s governorship is to elect Hillary Clinton president of the United States. This office has always been a stepping stone to a job in Hillary Clinton’s Cabinet."

Isn't that his legal right to do?

Why?

Ask one of them.

I see this as a convenient way to stuff the ballot box

stuff away, VA still only gets 13 electoral college votes in a general election

While campaigning for her mother recently, Chelsea Clinton admitted that the left is planning to use the Supreme Court to enact greater gun control if a Democrat wins the presidency this fall.

Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia's Gone We Can Enact Gun Control (VIDEO)

Elections have consequences.....
The plan for the left
Get the guns out of the hands of good hard working people.
Don't care that criminals will always have guns....
Make everyone more dependent on more and more government for their protection
whether that works or not the Dems could care less....
It's power and control over people they crave.

Last edited:

Isn't that his legal right to do?
So if you do away with the felon part, they should be able to purchase a gun? Right?

Did he restore their gun rights as well?

Of course it's a move to help Clinton.

That is rather telling, isn't it? Especially considering that you have a Constitutional right to bear arms while you do not have a Constitutional right to vote. The Democrats couldn't get illegal aliens registered.....yet, so they opted for the felons. Maybe it's in preparation for when Hillary goes to the big house.

Forum List

Back