McCain will not vote for Graham-Cassidy

Recently, McTumor said that if Arizona’s (Republican) governor was in favor of the bill he would support it. The governor issued a press release that very afternoon stating that the bill had his full support. Now McTumor has done an about face and betrayed his own Governor.

This is outrageous! John McTumor ran on repealing Obamacare and he's doing his best to cookblock Trump from accomplishing his promise to the American people to repeal Obamacare. Trump is right, McTumor is and never was a war hero. McCain is selling the American people out like he did when he sang to the Vietcong earning the nickname 'Songbird'. McCain is a traitor to America, specifically to the 63 million that voted for Trump.

Lying RINO John McCain Says He Cannot Support Graham-Cassidy Obamacare Repeal Bill

I support McCain 100%. He wants to do more than just repeal Obamacare. He realizes that there is a problem and a solution needs to be found. More people support Obamacare than Trumpcare and they want repeal and replace not repeal. Kicking millions of their insurance is not a solution. McCain is a war hero. Trump is a cowardly dog who skipped out on his military obligation. What has Trump given up for this country? Nothing. You are a cowardly dog as well you American traitor.

Recently, McTumor said that if Arizona’s (Republican) governor was in favor of the bill he would support it. The governor issued a press release that very afternoon stating that the bill had his full support. Now McTumor has done an about face and betrayed his own Governor.

I am glad that he is not listening. The Governor is just another political hack. He is a Republican rather than Governor. Nevada's Governor does not support this bill and Heller is supporting it.

Good to go McCain, thank you; I hope Murkowski and Collins still stand for the people.
I'm pretty sure of Collins, unless they sneak her a "deal" to fix the problems in Maine. Maine is very "old" and this bill would be bad in that sense, but Maine had a risk sharing pool prior to Obamacare, so it all coming back to the states might be enough to entice her back.

The problem is that there will be less money going to Maine. They will have to decide between low income people, people with pre-existing conditions, and older people. Every year there will be less money available because it will be increased to the rate of inflation rather than medical inflation. That will be a cut in real dollars. Imagine if you get a 2% raise and your bills go up 5%. You will have less money.

Last edited:
Every time I hear McCain's name, I sigh and think to myself, "He's not dead yet?" PoS, depart already.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that Rand Paul's not voting for it. I understand though. It's not a repeal and it'll burden the GOP with blame for future failure of Obamacare. But, Rand Paul knows the bill is an improvement.

Good to go McCain, thank you; I hope Murkowski and Collins still stand for the people.
I'm pretty sure of Collins, unless they sneak her a "deal" to fix the problems in Maine. Maine is very "old" and this bill would be bad in that sense, but Maine had a risk sharing pool prior to Obamacare, so it all coming back to the states might be enough to entice her back.

The problem is that there will be less money going to Maine. They will have to decide between low income people, people with pre-existing conditions, and older people. Every year there will be less money available because it will be increased to the rate of inflation rather than medical inflation. That will be a cut inreal dollars. Imagine if you get a 2% raise and your bills go up 5%. You will have less money.
Busy, Senator Collins has been involved in healthcare issues and legislation all her professional life. I trust her to know what she's voting for. However, we have to keep in mind that she IS a Republican after all, and as much as the Dems love her right now for stopping a disastrous bill, no one should forget that.
I have a lot of respect for her, but I don't forget she's an R

Sadly if they'd come up with a bill that transfers power of how to use the Medicaid expansion money to the states, and fully funded it as if all states expanded Medicaid, it probably would have some dem support. They'd have to keep traditional Medicaid for people with disabilities though.

And I'm really not sure what the should do with private insurance subsidies.

But like McCain said, they'd actually have to try and reach some bipartisan compromise and actually hold hearings.

Sadly if they'd come up with a bill that transfers power of how to use the Medicaid expansion money to the states, and fully funded it as if all states expanded Medicaid, it probably would have some dem support. They'd have to keep traditional Medicaid for people with disabilities though.

But like McCain said, they'd actually have to try and reach some bipartisan compromise and actually hold hearings.

People with disabilities have always gotten medicare. Democrats won't support any bill that moves Obamacare in the direction of this bill.

So does this mean all the stupid Moon Bats love McCain now? Just think, he was the devil when he ran against their little worthless Negro Boy.

Brain cancer has really screwed him up, hasn't it? Of course all the Democrats in Congress also suffer from the same kind of brain cancer.
This stuff is so stupid. We control everything but but but bad John McCain singlehanded has made us waste time since January 20 and he is the sole reason that we couldn't pass a bill he hay doesn't even remotely repeal OR replace.

I really think that it is McCain being an asshole against Trump. Trump didn't kiss his ass and McCain being a petty little senile asshole decided to prevent Trump for having a victory with improving that disastrous Obamacare.

McCain lied to the people that elected him to the office. He ran on a platform to repeal and replace Obamacare and when he had a chance to vote he chickenshitted out. The only explanation is his hatred for Trump.
All you say may be true. But we've been in the drivers seat since January. In all that time there was no way that we could drive around McCain and get this done? We passed how many repeal bills while Obama was in office then all of a sudden out Congress turn into the freaking 535 stooges. And it's Mc Cains fault?

I guess haters gotta hate and hammers need a nail and today's nail is McCain.

It is not McCain's fault that we can't fix what Obama broke. It is the fault of the 46 filthy ass Democrats and the two brain dead Independents that vote with the Democrats. The fact that they were aided by three idiot RINOs is just more of an example of how screwed up this country has become.

You have never mentioned Rand Paul who also said he'd vote against it.

So does this mean all the stupid Moon Bats love McCain now? Just think, he was the devil when he ran against their little worthless Negro Boy.

Brain cancer has really screwed him up, hasn't it? Of course all the Democrats in Congress also suffer from the same kind of brain cancer.
This stuff is so stupid. We control everything but but but bad John McCain singlehanded has made us waste time since January 20 and he is the sole reason that we couldn't pass a bill he hay doesn't even remotely repeal OR replace.

I really think that it is McCain being an asshole against Trump. Trump didn't kiss his ass and McCain being a petty little senile asshole decided to prevent Trump for having a victory with improving that disastrous Obamacare.

McCain lied to the people that elected him to the office. He ran on a platform to repeal and replace Obamacare and when he had a chance to vote he chickenshitted out. The only explanation is his hatred for Trump.
All you say may be true. But we've been in the drivers seat since January. In all that time there was no way that we could drive around McCain and get this done? We passed how many repeal bills while Obama was in office then all of a sudden out Congress turn into the freaking 535 stooges. And it's Mc Cains fault?

I guess haters gotta hate and hammers need a nail and today's nail is McCain.

It is not McCain's fault that we can't fix what Obama broke. It is the fault of the 46 filthy ass Democrats and the two brain dead Independents that vote with the Democrats. The fact that they were aided by three idiot RINOs is just more of an example of how screwed up this country has become.

You are so unorthodox. The Two Minute Hate is ratcheted up against McCain today. All good sheep are bleating his name.

People with disabilities have always gotten medicare. Democrats won't support any bill that moves Obamacare in the direction of this bill.
No, Medicaid covers people with disabilities ... including old people in nursing homes.

[QUO

Rand opposes it for the right reason. McCain for the wrong reason.

I have never said that Obamacare Light is acceptable. I have only stated that the filthy Democrats, aided by a few weak minded RINOs, can't even pass minor improvements.

Well, the governor of Arizona doesn't sound too bright it will cost Arizona $11 billion over the 7 or 8 years.

Roberts: The sickening reason why Doug Ducey supports Graham-Cassidy

No, Medicaid covers people with disabilities ... including old people in nursing homes.

Yes and no and only if they qualify for Medicaid. A person on SSDI gets Medicare two years after being awarded the disability or if esrd or als immediately. If income is too low they are receiving both Medicaid and Medicare.

Forum List

Back