🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

People eat that slop McDonalds serves?

I eat pretty much any food out there, except for things I have an association issue with (basically foods that gave me food poisoning, or the last food I ate before a really bad stomach bug hit).

So no Egg Salad, Gummy worms, or scallops for me.

Also Tequilla makes me barf as well.

I can relate to egg salad, got food poisoning from it when I was little....havent touched it again to date

Same here, was 10 or so, and ended up puking in a parking lot on some road trip with the family.

Egg Salad.....bleah.

Redpilled Alpha: McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's' in a tweet on its corporate account called President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.
Everybody hates this white mf, but hillbillies, rednecks, old people and soiled diapers off a babies ass...but in Trumps mind, he's loved by everybody!! What is astounding in all this, Democrats get assasinated when white people get pissed Republicans get frowns and hate letters....

Hacker or a disgruntled employee is my guess.

Our kids won't even eat McDonalds.

Its just disgusting food

It is gross. The only time I ever eat it is when I am stuck driving on the PA Turnpike for long stretches and forget to pack chicken salad sammiches.

I prefer tuna no matter from the sea or the two legged form...:eek:

( I know better but could not resist... Well I could have but did not! ):rock:

:scared1:

Redpilled Alpha: McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's' in a tweet on its corporate account called President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.
Everybody hates this white mf, but hillbillies, rednecks, old people and soiled diapers off a babies ass...but in Trumps mind, he's loved by everybody!! What is astounding in all this, Democrats get assasinated when white people get pissed Republicans get frowns and hate letters....

Mammy!

Old McDonald always had a good sense of humor. EEEIIII EEEIII OOO

The must had been hacked by the Russians. They must be colluding with the Russians like Hillary was.

russia-shuts-down-12-mcdonalds-locations.jpg

McDonalds has tweeted Twitter informed them their account was compromised and is investigating.

Or some SJW low level nitwit who decided to make a splash with the main corporate twitter account.

Also a possibility. If it was an employee, I suspect that person is presently packing their desk under supervision.
McDonald's doesn't want to lose the business of the Deplorables.

I am pretty sure they don't want to lose any business.

You would be right. McDonald 's apologized and removed the tweet. But, it's important to understand what those who promote this thinking wants. They want an obama dictatorship and it was probably obama who was behind it.

Same here, was 10 or so, and ended up puking in a parking lot on some road trip with the family.

Egg Salad.....bleah.

If you have ever worked at a fast food restaurant you would realize that the disgruntled idiot employees will often times do thing to the product to reduce the business so that their job is easier.

That does it. That commie restaurant is now on "the list. Right above Nordstroms.

Forum List

Back