🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile Back At The Ranch....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
While the Rats are scurrying around with their dirty tricks and phony scandals, President Trump is undoing the idiocy of the Kenyan nightmare, piece by piece. Yesterday for instance, Barry's last-minute ban on lead bullets and fishing sinkers on public lands was tossed in the trash can. COAL is back in business, the Dakota pipeline will soon be on-line, the wall is being designed, beaner criminals are getting rounded up and booted out, and on and on. Let the commies play their little games on weak minds....President Trump is doing what he promised and it's all good. :funnyface:

TrumpEstablishment-FEAR-A.jpg

• Banned
Hmmmm....okay.....here's the funniest thing I ever read here...at least I think it was here:

I'd fight a bear for you. Not a Grizzly. Or a Brown Bear. Or a Panda. But a Care Bear, yeah I'd fight one of those sonsabitches for you.

:lol:

mean while back at the Kremlin, so called Americans show their true color and take sides with Russians.

FTFY

• Banned
mean while back at the Kremlin, so called Americans show their true color and take sides with Russians.

FTFY

Tough bastards.....maybe you should drink some potato juice....grow some hair on your chest, sonny. :thup:

FTFY
And some even sell them our Uranium, and then give our enemies Billions and the Permission to buy that same Uranium from Russia.

FTFY

Frankly, I was a bit taken aback by the willingness and enthusiasm with which the the wingnutz fell in line and even embraced all these Russian shenanigans ...

... but, then I remembered they're all idjits and traitors, and it all made sense again.

While the Rats are scurrying around with their dirty tricks and phony scandals, President Trump is undoing the idiocy of the Kenyan nightmare, piece by piece. Yesterday for instance, Barry's last-minute ban on lead bullets and fishing sinkers on public lands was tossed in the trash can. COAL is back in business, the Dakota pipeline will soon be on-line, the wall is being designed, beaner criminals are getting rounded up and booted out, and on and on. Let the commies play their little games on weak minds....President Trump is doing what he promised and it's all good. :funnyface:

TrumpEstablishment-FEAR-A.jpg
Pluto and Goofy at a Gotcha Party

Maybe that's his plan. Faking an Oops moment, he throws the journalistas and Demwits a bone they can growl obsessively over, taking their eyes off the more important things he's doing to restore America.

Forum List

Back