🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile obama the marxist pushes forward on gun control.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Used a black family on ESPN and their tragedy to push for gun confiscation.

Last year ESPN pushed the BRUCE jenner bullshit and the start of the transgender bullshit on our national psyche. This year, on the heals of cops doing their job, and some black guy slaughtering cops after obama the exploiter of tragedy for political gain, incited violence with his pathetic speech in poland, he now pushes for GUN CONFISCATION.

He has a short time and the damage this mother fucker is going to do should scare the shit out of everyone.

Last edited:
Yes or no. Do we have a gun problem in this country ?

No, we have a liberal problem.

If you don't see we have an issue wh guns then you are blind .

It's not to say "ban all guns", but if you can't see there is an issue you are part of the problem.

The idea that fanatics like you will stop at some arbitrary line is laughable. We have already established an arbitrary line, and that hasn't satisfied you.

It's meaningless to say "we have an issue." If even one person is killed by someone with a gun, douche bags like you will be trying to ban them.

Used a black family on ESPN and their tragedy to push for gun confiscation.

Last year ESPN pushed the BRUCE jenner bullshit and the start of the transgender bullshit on our national psyche. This year, on the heals of cops doing their job, and some black guy slaughtering cops after obama the political exploited incited violence with his pathetic speech in poland, he now pushed for GUN CONFISCATION.

He has a short time and the damage this mother fucker is going to do should scare the shit out of everyone.
English as a second language is normally free at your local library...nobody is coming to your home to get your guns...

Last edited:

It's not to say "ban all guns", but if you can't see there is an issue you are part of the problem.

The idea that fanatics like you will stop at some arbitrary line is laughable. We have already established an arbitrary line, and that hasn't satisfied you.

It's meaningless to say "we have an issue." If even one person is killed by someone with a gun, douche bags like you will be trying to ban them.

No I'm not . I see the problem that we allow guns to flow too freely so they end up in the hands of bad guys.

Yes, I'm a monster !

No I'm not . I see the problem that we allow guns to flow too freely so they end up in the hands of bad guys.

Yes, I'm a monster !

In other words, you want to ban guns.

Yes, I'm a monster !
Feel free to go after straw buyers like Micheal Bloomberg. When are you going to call for his indictment?

Don't even bother trying to present anything logical or factual to the pathetic left. Just call them out for what they are.

Don't even bother trying presenting anything logical or factual to the pathetic left. Just call them out for what they are.

I'm getting the impression some of the posters can't read, so I use pictures and videos.

Forum List

Back