🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile obama the marxist pushes forward on gun control.

Used a black family on ESPN and their tragedy to push for gun confiscation.

Last year ESPN pushed the BRUCE jenner bullshit and the start of the transgender bullshit on our national psyche. This year, on the heals of cops doing their job, and some black guy slaughtering cops after obama the exploiter of tragedy for political gain, incited violence with his pathetic speech in poland, he now pushes for GUN CONFISCATION.

He has a short time and the damage this mother fucker is going to do should scare the shit out of everyone.
If the Rs weren't so f**king worthless, Big Ears would have been impeached and removed. The R party is about as worthless as tits on a bull.

Ryan and the Kentucky Two Stepper should be removed today.

Yes or no. Do we have a gun problem in this country ?

No, we have a liberal problem.

If you don't see we have an issue wh guns then you are blind .

It's not to say "ban all guns", but if you can't see there is an issue you are part of the problem.

The idea that fanatics like you will stop at some arbitrary line is laughable. We have already established an arbitrary line, and that hasn't satisfied you.

It's meaningless to say "we have an issue." If even one person is killed by someone with a gun, douche bags like you will be trying to ban them.

No I'm not . I see the problem that we allow guns to flow too freely so they end up in the hands of bad guys.

Yes, I'm a monster !

And ignorant to boot

No offense

-Geaux

It's not to say "ban all guns", but if you can't see there is an issue you are part of the problem.

Don't even bother trying to present anything logical or factual to the pathetic left. Just call them out for what they are.

He is consistent. In his persistence.

Last year ESPN pushed the BRUCE jenner bullshit and the start of the transgender bullshit on our national psyche. This year, on the heals of cops doing their job, and some black guy slaughtering cops after obama the exploiter of tragedy for political gain, incited violence with his pathetic speech in poland, he now pushes for GUN CONFISCATION.

He has a short time and the damage this mother fucker is going to do should scare the shit out of everyone.
Any day now...any day now....any day now...Obama will take our guns. Or is it any day now, Hillary will be indicted.......?

The idea that fanatics like you will stop at some arbitrary line is laughable. We have already established an arbitrary line, and that hasn't satisfied you.

It's meaningless to say "we have an issue." If even one person is killed by someone with a gun, douche bags like you will be trying to ban them.

No I'm not . I see the problem that we allow guns to flow too freely so they end up in the hands of bad guys.

Yes, I'm a monster !

The problem is that we allow predators to wander freely instead of isolating them and protecting the weak and vulnerable from them.

Any day now...any day now....any day now...Obama will take our guns. Or is it any day now, Hillary will be indicted.......?

Hillary SHOULD be indicted merely for being the corporate shill that she is. But, the fact is that she will NEVER be indicted by the Justice Department we have now.

No...we have a criminal thug culture problem in this country.....

We have 357,000,000 guns in private hands.......and all of our gun murder is concentrated in tiny urban areas controlled by democrats....

Out of 357,000,000 there were 8,124 gun murders...90% of which are commtitted by felons......

So no...we don't have a gun problem....

In truth.?...we have a judge and prosecutor problem.....they refuse to lock up felons caught with illegal guns........

Lock up the tiny number of violent criminals...and our gun murder rate is below that of Europe.......

Also.....our gun ownership rate has gone up......our gun murder rate went down......
No...we do not have a gun problem....

Yes, I'm a monster !

Nope......not even half....not even 1% of guns end up in the wrong hands....you are wrong.

My biggest concern is about the drug epidemic. There are 169 overdose deaths every day. That comes out to 61,685 unnecessary deaths every year. That is reason to execute every drug dealer and pusher who is caught. No jail for them. A speedy trial and an execution with extreme prejudice. I would gladly oversee that project.

My biggest concern is about the drug epidemic. There are 169 overdose deaths every day. That comes out to 61,685 unnecessary deaths every year. That is reason to execute every drug dealer and pusher who is caught. No jail for them. A speedy trial and an execution with extreme prejudice. I would gladly oversee that project.
Overdose deaths are a result of drugs being illegal. When a product is legal, it's quality is and strength are consistent. When a product is illegal, then it's quality and strength varies wildly. illegal drugs are often doped with toxic substances. The strength varies greatly, and sometimes it's so strong that people overdose.

The long and the short of it is that the drug war is what causes drug overdoses.

Overdose deaths are a result of drugs being illegal. When a product is legal, it's quality is and strength are consistent. When a product is illegal, then it's quality and strength varies wildly. illegal drugs are often doped with toxic substances. The strength varies greatly, and sometimes it's so strong that people overdose.

The long and the short of it is that the drug war is what causes drug overdoses.
Someone once explained that a lot of celebrities overdose because they go on tours or travel and fans with good intentions provide them with pure drugs instead of the normal cut down stuff they're used to and it kills them. Sad.

He keeps trying...and Hilary would have, if she wasnt hilary.....so yeah keep propping up the 1%

Last edited:
Me too brother, I'm ready to pull the switch

A couple years ago in a black neighborhood in Charlotte, two drug dealers would park in a small neighborhood park and sell drugs, mostly to young kids. The men in the area asked the dealers to not sell to kids and to park somewhere else. The dealers ignored the requests and about a week later around dusk, two rifle shots were heard and police were called. The cops arrived and found 2 bodies in a convertible, both shot in the head. The cops questioned a few people, had the bodies removed and the car towed. A friend of mine heard one cop say to the other, "Looks like somebody had sniper training in the military." After the hasty investigation, the police left, that was the end of the case and to this day no drug dealers come into the neighborhood.

A couple years ago in a black neighborhood in Charlotte, two drug dealers would park in a small neighborhood park and sell drugs, mostly to young kids. The men in the area asked the dealers to not sell to kids and to park somewhere else. The dealers ignored the requests and about a week later around dusk, two rifle shots were heard and police were called. The cops arrived and found 2 bodies in a convertible, both shot in the head. The cops questioned a few people, had the bodies removed and the car towed. A friend of mine heard one cop say to the other, "Looks like somebody had sniper training in the military." After the hasty investigation, the police left, that was the end of the case and to this day no drug dealers come into the neighborhood.

He should be given the medal.of freedom

Forum List

Back