Media begins the Lies about Roof

The Observer

Rookie
Jun 23, 2015
Roof wrote that after the Trayvon Martin shooting he began to research "Brutal Black on White Murders".
NBC Nightly News Reported: "that after the Trayvon Martin shooting he began to research Black and White Murders".

But as Hillary would say, "Ohhh...what does it matter"?
Plenty. If the mass Media were to correctly report what was written, it would drasticly change their desired narrative and agenda... And open up a can of worms that they simply do not want reported - Black on White Murders.
Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

Roof wrote that after the Trayvon Martin shooting he began to research "Brutal Black on White Murders".
NBC Nightly News Reported: "that after the Trayvon Martin shooting he began to research Black and White Murders".

But as Hillary would say, "Ohhh...what does it matter"?
Plenty. If the mass Media were to correctly report what was written, it would drasticly change their desired narrative and agenda... And open up a can of worms that they simply do not want reported - Black on White Murders.
Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
Why do you think he wore a Rhodesian flag on his jacket?

The media is lying though. I've been assured that Roof is gay b/c he wears a wrist watch and a Gold's Gym tank top. True story.

Last edited:
OMFG this is HUUUUUGE.
hair-fire.gif

The media is lying though. I've been assured that Roof is gay b/c he wears a wrist watch and Gold's Gym tank top. True story.

Who wears a watch nowadays? Fags! That's who!

Why bother? Grindr already tells the time.

I had to look up what Grindr was. I WILL NOT use it.

Estimated download time...

Pretty crazy stuff, isn't it? I've never used it though. I've been with my husband for 14 years.

How many frikken black lives has been lost since this incident?

notice how they DON'T MATTER?

SICK TWISTED FREAKS to keep using these people's deaths for you own sick agendas

Why do you think he wore a Rhodesian flag on his jacket?
Here's a better question, why was he wearing the image of a muscling black man pumping iron in a banana hammock while his dapper black boy pal described Roof as not racist at all in any way in the interview with British reporters on youtube?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Forum List

Back