Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television. There is something seriously wrong with them. Joy Reid actually claims that Trump is threatening them and their Anifa friends by using a military display during Independence Day celebrations. Some other mental-midgets claimed that using the US Military was "Un-American"!!!!

Joy Reid: Trump Display of Military Armada On July 4th A "Threat" To Americans In The Resistance

joy-reid-youtube-screenshot-1024x712.png

MSNBC's Joy Reid wondered Tuesday if President Donald Trump's July Fourth celebration plans that may include tanks is a threatening message to "the resistance."

JOY REID, MSNBC: What is the message that's meant to be sent by the military armada that's rolling down the streets of Paris? It's a message to tyrants. What Bastille Day represents is the victory over the tyrannical rule, over the king. And over the attempt for the king to return. The storming of the Bastille was about victory over tyrants. What is the message when Kim Jong Un rolls tanks down the streets of his capital? The message is to democracies.

The message is to people like us, to western democracies, you better be careful because we, the unified Korean, North Korean people, will defeat you. We have nukes. Be afraid of us. So what is the message Donald Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue? Who is that message to?

It's certainly not to tyrants because he loves tyrants. He loves tyrants. It's not to Putin. It's not to Kim Jong Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country. I've got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat. But it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants.​
Oh for heaven's sake. Trump loves anything in a uniform and now he has an entire army of TOYS to play with.
Sure, in some hidden corner of his subconscious, Trump is thinking like a comic book, but it's benign. Lots of toys.
tin-soldiers-318594__340.jpg

Trump went to a military academy. You ever see the military academy Twilight zone? :eek:

They go in for life.

My lil Cuban friend's dad sent him to military school, I felt sorry for him.

It's to learn discipline.
Yeah, with ADHD, narcissistic personality disorder AND hormones, Trump as a kid musta been a real handful. Those "military" academies aren't really military, though, are they? Just rigidly structured and run like a boot camp? No tanks, jets, studying battle attack plans or anything like that, is there?
What? Wait...So President Trump was sent to camps as a youngster, disciplined and rigid? You mean, like the holding facilities where the human vermin are bitching about how bad it is?
Babble on, brighteyes.

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television. There is something seriously wrong with them. Joy Reid actually claims that Trump is threatening them and their Anifa friends by using a military display during Independence Day celebrations. Some other mental-midgets claimed that using the US Military was "Un-American"!!!!

Joy Reid: Trump Display of Military Armada On July 4th A "Threat" To Americans In The Resistance

joy-reid-youtube-screenshot-1024x712.png

MSNBC's Joy Reid wondered Tuesday if President Donald Trump's July Fourth celebration plans that may include tanks is a threatening message to "the resistance."

JOY REID, MSNBC: What is the message that's meant to be sent by the military armada that's rolling down the streets of Paris? It's a message to tyrants. What Bastille Day represents is the victory over the tyrannical rule, over the king. And over the attempt for the king to return. The storming of the Bastille was about victory over tyrants. What is the message when Kim Jong Un rolls tanks down the streets of his capital? The message is to democracies.

The message is to people like us, to western democracies, you better be careful because we, the unified Korean, North Korean people, will defeat you. We have nukes. Be afraid of us. So what is the message Donald Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue? Who is that message to?

It's certainly not to tyrants because he loves tyrants. He loves tyrants. It's not to Putin. It's not to Kim Jong Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country. I've got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat. But it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants.​

Ain’t she’s the dumb black ho who hates gay people?

If Joy Reid despises Trump that much, maybe leaving the US should be implemented. She should be a proud American to know she is actually allowed to voice her opinion (and that is all it really is - an absurd opinion), unlike if she was to say the same thing in China, North Korea or even in Russia, she would probably be sent to labor camps. (Oh God forbid, if that is a racist thing to say...)

People like her should be lucky.

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television.

Look, it goes without saying that the Left are all a mental case! But this is also a well-planned media effort to take EVERYTHING Trump does and try to assign a negative spin on it for their mental, idiot base to keep them hopped and wired with foaming at the mouth. How those people all sit there on TV with a straight face and not one of them says: "Hey! Maybe it is all just about National Pride?"

All I can say is that if my father's generation who fought in WWII were to see and hear these morons, I'm sure they would be somewhere between disbelief and wanting to grab them by the head and rip their hair out for suggesting a military show on the FORTH of JULY is about threatening some radical terrorist Antifa group which would be hard enough to believe walks freely on our streets as well.

I for one look forward to seeing Trump's Parade. Bully for you, Donald. Most interesting thing and best use of public funds to come along on the Forth in years.
Of course they should have a parade. If we rinky dink towns always have a parade on the 4th, there is no reason at all why D.C. doesn't. The military tanks and jets is a bit of overkill, but it's no harm. Lots of marching bands? Floats for the DAR and the Rotary Club and the Shriners in their funny cars? Clowns throwing candy? Here we also have the Blackfly Breeders Association marching, but they're booked, sorry, can't make it to D.C.

Having Trump put on a speech before the fireworks is a little much, but that's him. It won't hurt anyone as long as he doesn't go on and on for hours. As long as it isn't a Q&A with reporters, it should be alright. Watch him mention his hero, Andrew Jackson and then butcher some innocent piece of American Revolutionary history.

It won't hurt anything but insisting on the tanks at his side even though they are forbidden in the parade because of their weight is STUPID stiff necked stubbornness and it's going to look retarded.
He's parking some Bradley Fighting Vehicles and M1 Abrams Tanks at the Lincoln Memorial.

And Trump isn't Bill Clinton
He'll keep the speech below 40 minutes.

This military extravaganza is totally inappropriate, just like almost everything the pig in Oval Office does. It breaks with the time-honored tradition of celebrating Independence Day on the Mall in a positive, decent, and festive way. This is just one more thing that he has ruined. He is the most un-American president ever. He does everything he can to embarrass the American People and waste as much taxpayer money as possible.

I won't be going to the Mall tomorrow. Who wants to roast in the heat, look at tanks that shouldn't be there, and listen to dickhead make yet another stupid campaign speech?

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television.

Look, it goes without saying that the Left are all a mental case! But this is also a well-planned media effort to take EVERYTHING Trump does and try to assign a negative spin on it for their mental, idiot base to keep them hopped and wired with foaming at the mouth. How those people all sit there on TV with a straight face and not one of them says: "Hey! Maybe it is all just about National Pride?"

All I can say is that if my father's generation who fought in WWII were to see and hear these morons, I'm sure they would be somewhere between disbelief and wanting to grab them by the head and rip their hair out for suggesting a military show on the FORTH of JULY is about threatening some radical terrorist Antifa group which would be hard enough to believe walks freely on our streets as well.

I for one look forward to seeing Trump's Parade. Bully for you, Donald. Most interesting thing and best use of public funds to come along on the Forth in years.
Of course they should have a parade. If we rinky dink towns always have a parade on the 4th, there is no reason at all why D.C. doesn't. The military tanks and jets is a bit of overkill, but it's no harm. Lots of marching bands? Floats for the DAR and the Rotary Club and the Shriners in their funny cars? Clowns throwing candy? Here we also have the Blackfly Breeders Association marching, but they're booked, sorry, can't make it to D.C.

Having Trump put on a speech before the fireworks is a little much, but that's him. It won't hurt anyone as long as he doesn't go on and on for hours. As long as it isn't a Q&A with reporters, it should be alright. Watch him mention his hero, Andrew Jackson and then butcher some innocent piece of American Revolutionary history.

It won't hurt anything but insisting on the tanks at his side even though they are forbidden in the parade because of their weight is STUPID stiff necked stubbornness and it's going to look retarded.
He's parking some Bradley Fighting Vehicles and M1 Abrams Tanks at the Lincoln Memorial.

OH MY GOSH!

40 MINUTES of word salad, is going to be just wonderful.... :rolleyes:

Right. Like I said....and there's something wrong with that picture, imo.
The Lincoln Memorial reflected in the calm classical lines of the Reflecting Pool. Balanced, serene, quiet, inspirational almost. AND HERE COME M1 ABRAMS TANKS!!!
What the FUCK is wrong with that picture?

OH MY GOSH!

Is this thing going to be on TV?

OH MY GOSH!

every channel, free campaign ad... that's his whole purpose....:rolleyes:

Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
So all the towns around the nation that have parades on the Fourth of July are doing it for political reasons, they are just showing off their might? Towns were having parades long before any of the current crop of living presidents were even considering running for office. So continuing a tradition that dates that far back is all about Trump?
You keep talking about your tax dollars, your dime are you the only one paying taxes?

Just to enlighten you a little bit Lincoln in 1874 had a military parade with something like 30,000 troops. But I am sure that it was to stroke Trumps ego.

Seek mental help immediately. It is never too late to admit you need help.
Of course not.... all the towns should have celebrations of the Fourth of July, Independence Day....

NOT political crap....campaigning crap.... or LOOK HOW GREAT I AM speeches
So you are saying that it is right for all towns to have parades and celebrate the Fourth of July but it is not ok for any one to care about politics or have speeches. Yet here you are complaining tha Washington DC is having a parade. Here you say that towns can have parades but they can't have a speech. All those stupid towns that let mayors or senators or even veterans do a speech on that day are completely wrong.

I see nothing wrong with someone saying that we should try and strive for better. Perhaps you do. Will you stop try to stop all posting the n these boards on the fourth? Or is it just that the company Bly I ne you don't want to speak is Trump? If that is the case I might point you to a thing called the first amendment.
I'm not complaining about Washington DC's parade.

We have had a fourth of July parade in DC for DECADES

It is Trump turning it in to all about him and what he wants, that bothers me.... and Trump giving a LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW GREAT I AM SPEECH, during the event, that bothers me.... especially using my tax dollars to do it.... Presidents have not put themselves in to the Fourth of July, other than Truman, but that was to discuss the possible Korean War.
So 44 could say I, I, hundreds of times during any speech and you were applauding and enthralled but some how when Trump even comes close to saying I in a speech you go haywire. Perhaps it is only that you care more about who is talking then what is being said.

Funny that you keep talking about your tax dollars as if you are the only one that pays them.

I just posted that Lincoln was involved in a Fourth of July parade yet you claim no one but Truman? Lie much?

Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
So all the towns around the nation that have parades on the Fourth of July are doing it for political reasons, they are just showing off their might? Towns were having parades long before any of the current crop of living presidents were even considering running for office. So continuing a tradition that dates that far back is all about Trump?
You keep talking about your tax dollars, your dime are you the only one paying taxes?

Just to enlighten you a little bit Lincoln in 1874 had a military parade with something like 30,000 troops. But I am sure that it was to stroke Trumps ego.

Of course not.... all the towns should have celebrations of the Fourth of July, Independence Day....

So you are saying that it is right for all towns to have parades and celebrate the Fourth of July but it is not ok for any one to care about politics or have speeches. Yet here you are complaining tha Washington DC is having a parade. Here you say that towns can have parades but they can't have a speech. All those stupid towns that let mayors or senators or even veterans do a speech on that day are completely wrong.

I see nothing wrong with someone saying that we should try and strive for better. Perhaps you do. Will you stop try to stop all posting the n these boards on the fourth? Or is it just that the company Bly I ne you don't want to speak is Trump? If that is the case I might point you to a thing called the first amendment.
I have never once, ever, in my 64 years, living in three different states and many different towns, seen a parade that included speeches by anyone.
Never.
What kind of weird place do you live, anyway?
Really I guess you never lived in rural America. I have seen mayors, veterans and even John Wayne give a speech right after being conveyed through towns in a parade. Guess I was just lucky to have grown up in areas that considered talking about things like patriotism, the lives lost for our freedom and other things were not considered taboo.

Everybody knows he wants to show the world but especially us, that he has control over the military, should he lose in 2020...what this orange fuck doesn't know is that minorities are in the military too and no way in hell are they gonna turn on US citizens, like a NK or a Russia or China would do.
D-jJeuxXUAAE3hh.jpg
You really are in the midst of some drug induced, Trump hating craziness.

OH MY GOSH!

Much better than listening to Obama read from a teleprompter.

The Lincoln Memorial reflected in the calm classical lines of the Reflecting Pool. Balanced, serene, quiet, inspirational almost. AND HERE COME M1 ABRAMS TANKS!!!
Nothing.
Sorry if our military scares you or even offends you.

I have never once, ever, in my 64 years, living in three different states and many different towns, seen a parade that included speeches by anyone.
Never.
What kind of weird place do you live, anyway?
Really I guess you never lived in rural America. I have seen mayors, veterans and even John Wayne give a speech right after being conveyed through towns in a parade. Guess I was just lucky to have grown up in areas that considered talking about things like patriotism, the lives lost for our freedom and other things were not considered taboo.
Where do they give it so everyone can hear? Do they get on a float and shout it by megaphone?
Why was John Wayne giving a speech? Did he run for mayor?
I think you're lying, anyway. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you are. I live in rural America surrounded by some of the most patriotic old cusses you could ever want to see. They go to a parade to see a parade, though. If they want to hear a politician make a speech, they go to the high school gymnasium on the night of Town Meeting.

OH MY GOSH!

every channel, free campaign ad... that's his whole purpose....:rolleyes:
Sorry, but he's the president.
Of the United States of America!!!!
Should we have the Democrats out there showing their appreciation for our independence by promising illegals a place to live and free health care. Should we give up our daughters for them to fuck as a celebration of July 4th while we are at it??

Nothing.
Sorry if our military scares you or even offends you.
Tanks don't belong there. I got nothing against the military. Quit making shit up.

If a sitting U.S. President chose to seize total control of our federal government, rolling in the tanks would be the last stage of any such operation. Happy 4th of July, I hope that makes everyone feel much better . . .

That's only if there's real resistance.

At this point I have become so sick of leftists and their bullshit, Trump could start throwing them out of helicopters and I'd re-enlist for Flight School.

Forum List

Back