🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media shows true colors when reporting on Jan. 6

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The January 6 protestors were labeled as rioters instead of protestors. I doubt this is the first time that this has happened. I won't hold my breath waiting for a retraction.

---What could happen if the Supreme Court sides with the January 6 rioters---

The January 6 protestors were labeled as rioters instead of protestors. I doubt this is the first time that this has happened. I won't hold my breath waiting for a retraction.

In what ways do you consider the J6 protestors with the BLM protest. And in what way are they not alike?

They rioted. Assaulting and injuring police, smashing doors and windows, vandalizing property, looting.

That is not a protest.

they all get hoodies>>>
1718877980674.png

~S~

Exactly like BLM
Yes.

Most of the BLM protests were peaceful. A few turned into riots.

Most of the thousands who attended Trump’s rally that day were peaceful. They stopped short of breaking into the Capitol and rioting.

But here is where it gets weird. Rightists seem to think rioters are patriots. Not all, just those who’s ideology they share.

So, the media accurately reported the news and you’re pussed?

Yes.

Most of the BLM protests were peaceful. A few turned into riots.

Most of the thousands who attended Trump’s rally that day were peaceful. They stopped short of breaking into the Capitol and rioting.

But here is where it gets weird. Rightists seem to think rioters are patriots. Not all, just those who’s ideology they share.
Wrong

The overwhelming majority of BLM actiuons were violent riots.

They rioted. Assaulting and injuring police, smashing doors and windows, vandalizing property, looting.

That is not a protest.
Protests can often have rioting, but nonetheless, it's still a protest match -

One trigger point per the link is heavy-handed policing, which I believe was the case at the Capitol. But the Left desperately needed it to be viewed as an insurrection, and they still spurt that rubbish.

Protests can often have rioting, but nonetheless, it's still a protest match -

One trigger point per the link is heavy-handed policing, which I believe was the case at the Capitol. But the Left desperately needed it to be viewed as an insurrection, and they still spurt that rubbish.
It is a good article, makes good points, but I disagree in its attempt to shift responsibility and culpability. The violence began before any "heavy handed policing" when they were smashing windows, breakingdown doors and rampaging through the Capital. The police were overrun from the start. There is no excuse. None.

When protests turn violent the cease being protest and become a mob, ESPECIALLY in this country where have so many protected avenues of expression and redress. Whether it is rioting over Floyd or rioting in the Capitol there is no excuse

Forum List

Back