🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Won’t Be Able to Prop Up Drooling Train Wreck Joe for 2 More Months

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The Biden show gets tougher to watch each day, and the only people who seem to feel bad for him are conservatives and Republicans. The Democrats and his family are willing to let him keep embarrassing himself in pursuit of unseating ORANGE MAN BAD.”

I’m amazed they’ve been able to keep Joe around on September 1. He’ll be replaced by Harris soon and we’ll all be racist women haters for not voting for the Commie.

4dgaqs.jpg

“The Biden show gets tougher to watch each day, and the only people who seem to feel bad for him are conservatives and Republicans. The Democrats and his family are willing to let him keep embarrassing himself in pursuit of unseating ORANGE MAN BAD.”

I’m amazed they’ve been able to keep Joe around on September 1. He’ll be replaced by Harris soon and we’ll all be racist women haters for not voting for the Commie.

Kameltoe Knee Pads Harris bailed out criminals and let them right back.

She'll be in her basement soon to explain that one.

At his recent visit to Pittsburgh, the local Media covered and showed his vacuous scripted remarks ("property destruction is not cool"),and totally ignored some of the incoherent blather that accompanied it, and did not mention the fact that he refused to take a single question.

Can a SLOGAN win the White House? That's about all they have. If the slogan "Orange Man Bad" could run on its own without the dual burdens of Biden and Harris, it would have a better chance of winning.

Well the only people he will impress will be the die hard Dems who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he was a Dem.

No sane American would vote for Biden. Not with his plans if he wins. Good Lord.

At his recent visit to Pittsburgh, the local Media covered and showed his vacuous scripted remarks ("property destruction is not cool"),and totally ignored some of the incoherent blather that accompanied it, and did not mention the fact that he refused to take a single question.

Can a SLOGAN win the White House? That's about all they have. If the slogan "Orange Man Bad" could run on its own without the dual burdens of Biden and Harris, it would have a better chance of winning.
There were several lapses in thought process as well.. Biden cant tell you how long we have been dealing with the Corona Virus... He couldn't remember if it was 100 years, 100 days, or 100 minuets and he was reading it from a teleprompter... He lost the ability to comprehend his own message. It was a bad memory lapse.. I am surprised that it took about 7 seconds for him to recover. And there were three such lapses...

THe "no questions" position tells me he has no answers to the violence.

Plugs has to awkwardly shuffle through index cards for 30 agonizing seconds, to see if he supports statue removal. It feels like an SNL skit but that's an actual human being, albeit a crime family don, that is shitting the bed in front of the planet. It's cruel, but when you consider this is the party that kills babies and then sells off the parts, everything is relative, I suppose.

Plugs has to awkwardly shuffle through index cards for 30 agonizing seconds, to see if he supports statue removal. It feels like an SNL skit but that's an actual human being, albeit a crime family don, that is shitting the bed in front of the planet. It's cruel, but when you consider this is the party that kills babies and then sells off the parts, everything is relative, I suppose.
Another memory lapse... Its sickening to see him being abused like this by his own family...

Forum List

Back