Meet Austin Freni...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Meet Austin Freni...

1483454991960.jpg

He's a US solider who surprised his mom by coming home for Christmas. He was jumped while wearing his military jacket after a parade by 10-15 thugs, presumably targeted because he wore his military jacket. He now lays in Jefferson University Hospital with severe facial injuries.

"A soldier’s mom is speaking out after what she called a brutal attack on her son after Philadelphia's annual Mummers parade. He is now in the hospital with a long recovery ahead of him."

"Group of 10-15 guys walked by me (making) derogatory comments towards Austin's Army jacket," she explained."

"Austin came home from Fort Benning, Georgia in a pre-Christmas surprise arranged by a stranger after Lori struggled to raise money for the airfare."

Soldier in Army jacket attacked after Philadelphia parade, family says

WHERE IS A CITIZEN WITH A CCP AND A HANDGUN WHEN YOU NEED IT?

Fake news.

I've been wearing authentic military jackets for years all over the place, all over the country, get nothing but props, if anything, for it.

Fake news.

I've been wearing authentic military jackets for years all over the place, all over the country, get nothing but props, if anything, for it.
Congrats - you ain't everyone, bro.

I hope it is fake news, though.

Forum List

Back