Meet Ed Durr, a Truck driver who spent $200 on his campaign just won Senate seat in NJ

:clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :twirl:

What a red-blooded American Patriot guy!!!! In his own words, he spent a little more than under $200. but still very little compared to the loser of many years. I feel l like I am being reborn with these great men and women running for and WINNING all over the map. God is blessing America. I have tears of gratitude and feel freer already. Goliath has met the DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Durr, 58, did more than just get lucky. And he spent more than the $153 that has been highlighted in media reports.

“That’s the amount I spent prior to the primary,” he explained, somewhat exasperated by the inaccurate reporting.

He estimates that he spent about $8,000 to $9,000 in total, mostly on campaign literature, yard signs, and a now-viral video.

I'd say his $153 bucks was well spent.
25087064-D9BC-4B62-9480-E5A42970A223.jpeg

He estimates that he spent about $8,000 to $9,000 in total, mostly on campaign literature, yard signs, and a now-viral video.

That' still incredibly cheap for a campaign for that office. I think in Chicago it costs $4K+ just to buy a teaching job form the local pols. of course that price may be much higher these days; that was the going price when 60 Minutes did an investigation piece on corruption in the public school system a couple of decades back; probably more like $20K today.

LOL poor Dems.

We need more of this all across the nation ....its the only way ,from school boards, to commite men , to local and state offices

Who cares about thier flaws the less establishment the better

It's your only shot normies .,trads,righties ...and right now it's looking like a long shot

What do ya have to lose ? Look what voting for establishment candidates got ya ....

tyhhhhhujjjjjnjj.jpg

Forum List

Back