Meet the Real Hillary Clinton

So as an attorney, Hillary did her job...
.....according to Lucifer's workers? Absolutely.
No, according to the art of law..you will need to condemn every attorney that has ever defended a criminal act.. Had Hillary done nothing she could be sued for unethical behavior...
You and your pal Hillary will find out about the "art of law" when you face the judgment seat of God. Prepare yourselves. It's coming faster than you know.

No, according to the art of law..you will need to condemn every attorney that has ever defended a criminal act.. Had Hillary done nothing she could be sued for unethical behavior...
You and your pal Hillary will find out about the "art of law" when you face the judgment seat of God. Prepare yourselves. It's coming faster than you know.
Sorry you feel the need to condemn people cause you don't understand jurisprudence..

Politifact is now a liberal hack site... Keep going...

This is a same bullshit rehashed every now and again... I say this is due in next September again...

Is this really the best you got on Hillary... A lawyer doing her job.
Where does Politifact deny that Hillary attacked the victim?

"
Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.

Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case.""

Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?

Looks like they did, but it also looks like it was her job to do it. It was her job to defend her client.
"While the girl willingly went for aride with Taylor, she said she did not consent to sex and was later admitted to a hospital with injuries consistent with rape."
I guess that means it wouldn't have been rape if the 12 year old girl has consented?

"Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting."
Where was Clinton's evidence that the girl was unstable with a tendency to seek out older men? You libs will do anything to defend that unscrupulous witch.
You need to listen to the video - she didn't willingly go anywhere. She was in a coma for five days, badly beaten, viciously raped and is to this day unable to have children. You did get one thing right, S.J.. She is a witch and has been for a very long time. She serves Lucifer and she will pay for it in hell for all eternity. So will those who defend her despicable actions. She'll be sharing the same place her satanist mentor George McGovern is staying- in hell.

Sorry you feel the need to condemn people cause you don't understand jurisprudence..
I understand evil and I also understand that you delight in it. So much for a conscience. Do you recall the day you walked away from it? You will when you're in hell with her and George.

This is a same bullshit rehashed every now and again... I say this is due in next September again...

"
Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.

Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case.""

Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?

Looks like they did, but it also looks like it was her job to do it. It was her job to defend her client.
"While the girl willingly went for aride with Taylor, she said she did not consent to sex and was later admitted to a hospital with injuries consistent with rape."
I guess that means it wouldn't have been rape if the 12 year old girl has consented?

"Clinton mounted a vigorous defensethat included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting."
Where was Clinton's evidence that the girl was unstable with a tendency to seek out older men? You libs will do anything to defend that unscrupulous witch.
You need to listen to the video - she didn't willingly go anywhere. She was in a coma for five days, badly beaten, viciously raped and is to this day unable to have children. You did get one thing right, S.J.. She is a witch and has been for a very long time. She serves Lucifer and she will pay for it in hell for all eternity. So will those who defend her despicable actions. She'll be sharing the same place her satanist mentor George McGovern is staying- in hell.
You have no power, no position to condemn anyone to a mythological location...I am not defending what she did or how she did it, I am trying to get you and other fellow ignorant posters to understand how the real world works..When I studied law I was never going for criminal law but corporate law, much lower key in being a public figure, but more peaceable of mind in what the job consist of.

I understand evil and I also understand that you delight in it. So much for a conscience. Do you recall the day you walked away from it? You will when you're in hell with her and George.
GFY....

"

You have no power, no position to condemn anyone to a mythological location...I am not defending what she did or how she did it, I am trying to get you and other fellow ignorant posters to understand how the real world works..When I studied law I was never going for criminal law but corporate law, much lower key in being a public figure, but more peaceable of mind in what the job consist of.
I'm not sending anyone to hell. You people are sending yourselves there (and you know it).

41 years ago today in the town of Springdale, Arkansas, a horrific crime was committed against a 12-year-old girl. But it was the injustice that followed that has defined her life. This is the true story Hillary Clinton hoped you would never hear.

This is who Hillary Clinton is. It is high time the American people found out the truth about her. Trump was right. Hillary Clinton is a "different kind of evil." Hillary Clinton's mentor was Satanist George McGovern. (for the truth about McGovern look up John Todd testimony)

Please copy this video link and mass email it to everyone you know. Thank you.

Why shouldn't she defend a child rapist? Every defendant is entitle to legal representation no matter how heinous the crime. Without legal representation, the accused can not be brought to trial. If attorneys only defended those they believed to be innocent, the criminal justice system would collapse.

41 years ago today in the town of Springdale, Arkansas, a horrific crime was committed against a 12-year-old girl. But it was the injustice that followed that has defined her life. This is the true story Hillary Clinton hoped you would never hear.

This is who Hillary Clinton is. It is high time the American people found out the truth about her. Trump was right. Hillary Clinton is a "different kind of evil." Hillary Clinton's mentor was Satanist George McGovern. (for the truth about McGovern look up John Todd testimony)

Why shouldn't she defend a child rapist? Every defendant is entitle to legal representation no matter how heinous the crime. Without legal representation, the accused can not be brought to trial. If attorneys only defended those they believed to be innocent, the criminal justice system would collapse.

She went far beyond defense and you know it. She delighted in that child's suffering and worked hard to add to her torment and anguish. People who serve Satan delight in the suffering of children. It is what it is, Flopper.

"

Sorry to break the news to you... But this was her job.. There was inconsistencies in their story...

The thing is Clinton did her job and seems like a lot better than the prosecutor.... Why aren't you blaming the prosecutor?
Sure, it was her job to smear the 12 year old rape victim. Thanks for confirming.

"

I'm not sending anyone to hell. You people are sending yourselves there (and you know it).

Hey Fruitloops...

You do know she was the appointed defender and not the judge...

By the sounds of this thread we know that Clinton isn't a bad lawyer...

"

Sorry to break the news to you... But this was her job.. There was inconsistencies in their story...

The thing is Clinton did her job and seems like a lot better than the prosecutor.... Why aren't you blaming the prosecutor?
Sure, it was her job to smear the 12 year old rape victim. Thanks for confirming.

How do you know it was a smear?

You know there was a judge there the whole time...
By the way do you have a clue how the justice system works...

"

There is no Hell and there is no Satan.Or God is a weakling and can't control the universe he created...

It's not that she defended him, it's the WAY she defended him. The same way she runs her campaigns, by smearing her opponent.

It's not that she defended him, it's the WAY she defended him. The same way she runs her campaigns, by smearing her opponent.

What politician does not smear their rivals?

"

Excuse me, S.J. The 12 year old girl was lured in the vehicle. THEN she was brutally raped and beaten unconscious leaving her in a coma for 5 days. Clinton knew her client was guilty but didn't care.

"

Defense attorneys are ethically and legally bound to zealously represent all clients, the guilty as well as the innocent. It matters not how terrible the crime nor the belief of the attorney in the guilt or innocent of the accused. As Sir Thomas Moore said before going to the scaffold, "I'd give the devil the benefit of law, for mine own safety's sake." A vigorous defense is necessary to protect the innocent and to ensure that judges and citizens and not the police have the ultimate power to decide who is guilty of a crime.

What kind of woman would smear a 12 yr. old child's testimony of a vicious rape and enjoy it? That is the question that should be asked here. An advocate for women? Not a chance. HIllary Clinton is a monster. Her daughter Chelsea should have her head examined for ever leaving her own baby daughter alone with that woman!

What kind of woman would smear a 12 yr. old child's testimony of a vicious rape and enjoy it? That is the question that should be asked here. An advocate for women? Not a chance. HIllary Clinton is a monster. Her daughter Chelsea should have her head examined for ever leaving her own baby daughter alone with that woman!

You are confusing professionalism and emotionalism..

Forum List

Back