Meghan Markle: People call her a b***** because she IS A B****, says Lady Colin Campbell

Ms Markle isn't the first American to land herself a free-pass to the British aristocracy.

Unfortunately, that never seems to end up the way they dreamed it would.

duke-duchess-Windsor.jpg

Interestingly most of current world 'leaders' were buddies of Epstein
Andrew was denied his entire Royal titles, real estate, funds, with disinheritance on top of all else last week, so I read. Duchess Meghan is not a
"b...." as described by the post above. She's a Hollywood star and she invested her earnings well, so they say. Unfortunately, being a royal is not everyone's cup of tea, so I'm not sure what the permanent living arrangements will be for the Mountbatten-Windsors of America. She seems a beautiful person and hopefully, she will concentrate on improving the world with whichever charity strikes her as important, whether they return to Great Britain or not. It seems that Harry and his brother have some kind of a feud that never seems to end. That likely doesn't make the King of England very happy. I hope the rift heals for all of them. Queen Elizabeth had quite a devotion to America as she knew what kind of sacrifices American soldiers gave in WWII, and every year, she made one week honoring fallen Americans of WWI & WWII who took an interest in defending London, come what may. Her devotion to her allies made a huge loving impression of her towards this country, and I shed some tears watching the long faces of her children and grandchildren mourning her loss before she was laid to rest. Meghan could become another Lady Diana, except I think that Harry is very much in love with her. I just hope they are always happy.

Why are you giving the royal family this much attention? Who fucking gives a RATS ASS????

Why are you giving the royal family this much attention? Who fucking gives a RATS ASS????
My mother taught our military family children diplomacy and the importance of our allies. Since you're so liberal with taboo speech, you just earned yourself a flight of four weeks on the Ignoramus List. Two weeks per each taboo figure of speech, since you used the f word and the shameful a word that is with zero dignity in mixed company. Good evening.

Forum List

Back