Melania and Michelle

Melania Trump like you’ve never seen her before | New York Post

First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar

On the face of it, I don’t criticize Melania for posing nude. It the “family values” lie the right tells while they are anything but.

But, fact is, Michelle worked for everything she has. Same with the future president, Hillary Clinton. Melania married it.
In case you forgot, Barack Obama isn't one of the candidates for the 2016 presidential race. Michele Obama will be leaving with him.

The comparison is as follows: Melania the first lady or Bill the first man....
I find it strange that the OP who is constantly saying no one has the right to judge the homo or the child molester would even be so stupid to link to those pictures and DEMAND "judge this".

I didn't look at any pictures. I just noticed that Luddly appears to be confused as Barack Obama is not in this presidential race. So why the comparison between Melania and Michele? Makes no sense.

Typical -- Didn't look at the links but you know it all.

Bet you'll vote for Pooting's buddy and his Communist wife.

On the face of it, I don’t criticize Melania for posing nude. It the “family values” lie the right tells while they are anything but.

But, fact is, Michelle worked for everything she has. Same with the future president, Hillary Clinton. Melania married it.

No! No! No! This is the prospective first lady Melania is supposed to be compared against.

I'm sure the LGBT magazines will be going nuts for a centerfold pic and interview of this prospective first lady.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Good for President Clinton. Look at the muscles in those calves. I dare you to post a similar photo of the Pillsbury Dough Boy you plan to vote for. Seriously, Drumpf looks like unbaked bread.

images

...And Hillary could be the poster girl for Pillsbury. So?????

If you don't want to judge people by their appearance then I spect' you should leave your prejudice at the forum doorway... But then you're just the typical progressive hypocrite who judges others so long as you, and yours, don't get judged.

Sorry but that attitude just don't work for me. I may not be Christian but here's a line you might look over...

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Melania was raised in a totally different culture than the one most Americans are used too.

I'll suggest you get over your prejudice and discrimination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No! No! No! This is the prospective first lady Melania is supposed to be compared against.

I'm sure the LGBT magazines will be going nuts for a centerfold pic and interview of this prospective first lady.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good for President Clinton. Look at the muscles in those calves. I dare you to post a similar photo of the Pillsbury Dough Boy you plan to vote for. Seriously, Drumpf looks like unbaked bread.

images

...And Hillary could be the poster girl for Pillsbury. So?????

If you don't want to judge people by their appearance then I spect' you should leave your prejudice at the forum doorway... But then you're just the typical progressive hypocrite who judges others so long as you, and yours, don't get judged.

Sorry but that attitude just don't work for me. I may not be Christian but here's a line you might look over...

Matthew 7:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Melania was raised in a totally different culture than the one most Americans are used too.

I'll suggest you get over your prejudice and discrimination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very true.

Melania was raised by Communists. That's why she herself is Communist.

View attachment 83802

One is a high class lady and looks great, the other one doesn't have any class and even Dolce&Gabbana, Gucci and all expensive designers in the world can't make her look any better (for lots of taxpayers money!).
A normal looking woman (Michelle) compared to the Crackerjack barbie doll version. Apparently RWrs don´t believe in the validity, value, and virtue of simply being a normal woman.

When I was a supervisor in Maintenance, I did not look at how handsome some fellow was when judging whether or not we should hire him. I looked at his resume, and at his hands. No callouses, no job. No experiance, no job, unless that person was fresh out of school.

We are looking for leaders of the nation. Melania is definately nice to look at, but does she have the experiance and mental abilities up to the job? Since I have not looked hard at her background, other than that she is a model, I really don't know. But I do know that Michele has a solid background, and has demonstrated that she was up to the job.

Now Clinton is about my age, and shows the effects of age. As do I. In politics, she has been down in the mud, the blood, and the beer for long enough that no one is going to bait her, or pull the wool over her eyes. Trump, on the other hand, can fly off the handle because of a tweet on the net. I think the choice is clear in this election, and that the American people will demonstrate that on 8Nov16.

Got envy do ya?

Why do you ask? Is it because you are envious that Michelle can write speeches that Melania has to lift phrases from?

Comparing Melana to Mooch is like comparing a Ferrari to a dump truck

A wrecked Ferrari with it's motor out and parts stolen from the vintage dump truck? Bwahahaha.....Republican/conservatives are so damn shallow....comparing looks and forgetting that a brainless twit is pretty much not good for anything. All Melania can do is pose, in the nude and however else gets attention because when she opens her mouth only stolen phrases spill out.

You can always tell who the rich guy is.

What do you think he paid for those boobs?

5CB2IWbEMRjwBhKs_IJJ4k2jYBcShcfe1G6g8vJ-aSOVO5E_QkZNPvAq_GSB41R1Ak7dh5a1eRt5B54MWDNWpAPPlbFQKilaSODg66-HGKoa4ckYKWHaiSSLkjcEsVeU3HQvYWL7q6ceJixCpNc8dXPRrR6HVYHCnDxTJSBFSfXPdlvVBPuNXuzmmpcRgrANlsPrwsa54ECCZ_hJNuyf279sZGYSKfFz=s0-d-e1-ft

View attachment 83802

One is a high class lady and looks great, the other one doesn't have any class and even Dolce&Gabbana, Gucci and all expensive designers in the world can't make her look any better (for lots of taxpayers money!).
Melania is a whore....that's as classy as she gets

Last edited:

A wrecked Ferrari with it's motor out and parts stolen from the vintage dump truck? Bwahahaha.....Republican/conservatives are so damn shallow....comparing looks and forgetting that a brainless twit is pretty much not good for anything. All Melania can do is pose, in the nude and however else gets attention because when she opens her mouth only stolen phrases spill out.

Mighty badass talk for someone who's avatar displays a somewhat sexy woman.

Absolutely true. And lies about her immigration. But, no worries cuz she's 'gonna be holding press conferences in the next few weeks'. Don't hold your breath because the truth is, she is just like her husband - a liar and a crook.

Close...Melania is more like a truck stop whore

This is $arah Palin all over again. I was all set to support that dumb broad, really happy to see a woman running for veep. Then we all got to know the real $arah.

Same with Melania. (Actually, his kids as well) I thought they were all smarter than Duh Donuld and I was prepared to support her/them. Now we see she's a liar and a thief and communist. And his kids have never done anything worthwhile, they're as bad as their father (even tough raised by their various mothers) and aren't worth a pile of dog doo.

You're right. One of them works hard to get things done. The other is flashy, but of not practical or of use in any way to the vast majority of Americans. Rich people keep one around to show off to their rich friends. Things are built with the other.

How demeaning to women for you to ignore Melania's enormously successful career as a model and business woman. She had a net worth of near $10 Million BEFORE marrying Trump.

Being jerk bait on the internet must pay pretty good.

Absolutely true. And lies about her immigration. But, no worries cuz she's 'gonna be holding press conferences in the next few weeks'. Don't hold your breath because the truth is, she is just like her husband - a liar and a crook.

I would love to see her hold a press conference. I have a feeling she doesn't even know what that is. I'm wondering why the Trump supporters don't make fun of her thick accent....hasn't she been here long enough to speak English? Bwahahaha...they're such hypocrites.

Mighty badass talk for someone who's avatar displays a somewhat sexy woman.

Maybe I should have posted your picture as my avatar?

Forum List

Back