Melania and Michelle

Melania Trump like you’ve never seen her before | New York Post

First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar

On the face of it, I don’t criticize Melania for posing nude. It the “family values” lie the right tells while they are anything but.

But, fact is, Michelle worked for everything she has. Same with the future president, Hillary Clinton. Melania married it.
How demeaning to women for you to ignore Melania's enormously successful career as a model and business woman. She had a net worth of near $10 Million BEFORE marrying Trump.
what an achievement being born beautiful

Cnsa9TsUkAAv3jW

Comparing Melana to Mooch is like comparing a Ferrari to a dump truck

A wrecked Ferrari with it's motor out and parts stolen from the vintage dump truck? Bwahahaha.....Republican/conservatives are so damn shallow....comparing looks and forgetting that a brainless twit is pretty much not good for anything. All Melania can do is pose, in the nude and however else gets attention because when she opens her mouth only stolen phrases spill out.

Mighty badass talk for someone who's avatar displays a somewhat sexy woman.

Maybe I should have posted your picture as my avatar?

Or Melania's?

Childish RWNJ traitors ALWAYS post photo shopped lies of Dem women but you never see adult Dems do the same.

Melania Trump like you’ve never seen her before | New York Post

First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar

On the face of it, I don’t criticize Melania for posing nude. It the “family values” lie the right tells while they are anything but.

But, fact is, Michelle worked for everything she has. Same with the future president, Hillary Clinton. Melania married it.
How demeaning to women for you to ignore Melania's enormously successful career as a model and business woman. She had a net worth of near $10 Million BEFORE marrying Trump.
what an achievement being born beautiful

One's looks is an accident of genes (and in her case, plastic surgery) but really, looks, plastic or not, are all that matters to the right.

Geeze louise it was one super model issue. Melania rocked it in GQ.The woman is drop dead gorgeous and had a great modelling career.

I wonder how Trump supporters who happen to be Gay bashers and specially those who claim to be "Christian" feel about Melania's so-called modeling job? I say this makes for a very classy first-lady? :badgrin:

Three years before she met husband Donald Trump, Melania Trump was snapped in a nude frolic with another female model, bombshell photos obtained exclusively by The Post show.

I
n one of them, Melania pouts at the camera while clad only in stilettos. In another, her back is to the camera, and her arms are raised as if up against a wall.
Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed | New York Post

Geeze louise it was one super model issue. Melania rocked it in GQ.The woman is drop dead gorgeous and had a great modelling career.

I wonder how Trump supporters who happen to be Gay bashers and specially those who claim to be "Christian" feel about Melania's so-called modeling job? I say this makes for a very classy first-lady? :badgrin:

Three years before she met husband Donald Trump, Melania Trump was snapped in a nude frolic with another female model, bombshell photos obtained exclusively by The Post show.

I
n one of them, Melania pouts at the camera while clad only in stilettos. In another, her back is to the camera, and her arms are raised as if up against a wall.
Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed | New York Post

If Trump were to be elected, would all first ladies thereafter be obligated to display their nipples on the internet?

Forum List

Back