Melania blames Billy Bush for tricking Trump into saying he assaults women lol

Trump and Melania continue their apology tour of saying "My bad that it was HIS fault" to every issue. Now Melania has said the super smart negotiator Trump was tricked by the cunning mental machinations of Billy Bush.

Which has created the hashtag #BillyBushMadeMeDoIt

CvAZhQlUsAAvGKU.jpg

Ted Cruz: "Billy Bush made me do it!" #billybushmademedoit
If Billy bush can screw him just think what a easy mark he will be for putin

Liar. That's what the drive by media said. What she said is guys egg each other on and boast, but he doesn't normally talk that way.

She blamed it on Billy Bush lol....Many have fallen in the face such brilliance
How many serial killer wives knew what their husbands were doing.

Are we to believe Melania is up with don at 3:30am? She's watching him when he goes on business trips? Melania is like a supranos wife or good fellas wife. They know but they don't know.

And how do you think she met trump? He grabbed her pussy and stuck his tongue down her throat.

If then 59 year old Trump couldn't resist the influence of Billy Bush, its really no wonder that he's now Putin's lap dog.

Another of her excuses was that Trump didn't know he had a live mic pinned to the front of his Made-In-China suit.

Listening to the tape, its very obvious that Trump is leading the conversation and that idiot Bush is yukking it up.

Trump is an embarrassment.
Who said he couldn't resist? Making it a federal case and ignoring Hillary's federal cases is the height of hypocrisy.

Trump made it a federal case when he declared his candidacy.
Yes, we know. Same with any other Republican, this isn't my first rodeo.
Trumps a lightweight who gets in fights with rosey o, models, jjudges, Cruz, handicap people. He's not fit to be commander

Forum List

Back