Melania trump, pro-choicer.

Melania Trump made an extraordinary declaration in an eagerly awaited memoir to be published a month from election day: she is a passionate supporter of a woman’s right to control her own body – including the right to abortion.

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,” the Republican nominee’s wife writes, amid a campaign in which Donald Trump’s threats to women’s reproductive rights have played a central role.

“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

You suppose trump knew that was in there? And ya gotta wonder what the campaign is thinking about this as well.

But good on here for finally showing us she has at least one independent thought.

Unless it was just overlooked while she plagiarized other authors for her book.

It would have been better if she admitted she is voting for Harris.

Hillary is a woman with class?

No, hence the statement about Melania.
Melania is really a man, original name was Mr. Lania, the leftists press keep lying that she's a "woman", that's an insult to Trump and all his forty seven children. I hope to hell that Mr. Lecter wins and fixes our country.

Oh look, a typical non sequitur and half truth from ThisIsMe.

Must be a day that ends in "y".

The odd thing is her throwing shade on accomplishments her husband brags about on the campaign trail. One month before his election.

As has now been said to you four times.
Who cares? All she did was voice her own opinion..that’s not throwing shade on anything, that’s just how SHE feels..

As has now been said to YOU 4 times.

So back to my question, where do you both place your choice, before or after?

Crepitus

Since you don't seem to know I'll answer for you:

Abortions.

There are far fewer pregnancies when the choice not to conceive is made BEFORE sex involving penetration and ejaculation unprotected within the vagina.

Oddly, there are also much fewer abortions when you make your choice at the right time.

Weird, huh

Crepitus

Abortions.

There are far fewer pregnancies when the choice not to conceive is made BEFORE sex involving penetration and ejaculation unprotected within the vagina.

Oddly, there are also much fewer abortions when you make your choice at the right time.

Weird, huh
Then go counsel.people.

Surely you understand that's not a compelling reason to enforce your personal abortion fetish at the end of a gun.

Surely.

Then go counsel.people.

Surely you understand that's not a compelling reason to enforce your personal abortion fetish at the end of a gun.

Surely.

No need, it's called, "Very basic sex education".

Crepitus

Abortions.

Weird, huh
People, especially poor people, are gonna fuck.

Forum List

Back