A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

Let me ask you the same kind of question. Should a women be allowed to have an abortion 4 months into her pregnancy?

and do you believe men should be the ones that decide what a women does with her own body?
As it stands now, the instant a woman gets pregnant, the man loses his reproductive freedom. He can either be denied fatherhood or have it forced on him for the next 18 years and there's nothing he can legally do about it. If you're a champion of reproductive freedom, you have to take the man's freedom into account as well.

Last edited:

I do know that there are areas where neither state nor federal governments have brought any aid whatsoever. The people are digging themselves out all by themselves, and it's not because you can't get in there, we literally drove in there and talked to people.

Why is FEMA cash-strapped? Answer that question and you'll understand why this is going to be Kamala (what have I been doing for 4 years) Harris' Katrina moment.

As it stands now, the instant a woman gets pregnant, the man loses his reproductive freedom. He can either be denied fatherhood or have it forced on him for the next 18 years and there's nothing he can legally do about it. If you're a champion of reproductive freedom, you have to take the man's freedom into account as well.
Financial obligations are totally different than physical rights. A woman has a right to do with their bodies whatever they want as it is a physical thing. It can sometimes be about life or death. Financial obligations have to do with money and as such, are bound by laws and not rights

Financial obligations are totally different than physical rights. A woman has a right to do with their bodies whatever they want as it is a physical thing. It can sometimes be about life or death. Financial obligations have to do with money and as such, are bound by laws and not rights
We're not talking about life and death choices, that becomes who has the higher value, a mother or her child. No, a woman has the ability to either deny a man fatherhood or force it on him, and he can't legally do anything about either one. Fatherhood is more than just a financial obligation. He might desperately want to be a father, but she can deny him that choice. He may desperately want to avoid bringing a child into the world, but she can force it on him. No one seeks his opinion, no one cares what he wants, they only care what the woman wants, and that removes his reproductive freedom.

Now, I believe a man should stand by his offspring, they are his responsibility, but let's not pretend we're champions of reproductive freedom as long as he is in this position.

We're not talking about life and death choices, that becomes who has the higher value, a mother or her child. No, a woman has the ability to either deny a man fatherhood or force it on him, and he can't legally do anything about either one. Fatherhood is more than just a financial obligation. He might desperately want to be a father, but she can deny him that choice. He may desperately want to avoid bringing a child into the world, but she can force it on him. No one seeks his opinion, no one cares what he wants, they only care what the woman wants, and that removes his reproductive freedom.

Now, I believe a man should stand by his offspring, they are his responsibility, but let's not pretend we're champions of reproductive freedom as long as he is in this position.
Let me be honest with you. This is not a topic I have any interest in discussing. This is a legal matter that is presently determined to be as it presently is and it is not something of great interest to most people. I certainly have no interest in discussing

Can I steal part of your post to share to Facebook?

Let me be honest with you. This is not a topic I have any interest in discussing. This is a legal matter that is presently determined to be as it presently is and it is not something of great interest to most people. I certainly have no interest in discussing
Because you know he is right and the male is getting screwed.

Because you know he is right and the male is getting screwed.
It does not matter to me one iota. Is it a problem that will help a few or the entire nation? How many men are involved in this problem presently?

If you look deeply into ANYTHING, you can always find something to complain about. I have no desire to solve every single problem in the U.S. I can't and no one else can.

Did YOU impregnate someone and now in the problem yourself?

Translation: You are kicking my ass so I will now run away. :auiqs.jpg:

Does the fetus have the same DNA as the mother? If not, then how is it her body?

They know damn good and well it's a separate life
We need an honest conversation instead of trying to cloud the issue with rhetoric. I believe they know they will lose support if we admit we are talking about a human life.

And the thing is, if we're honest, we DON'T hold all human life to be equally sacred. If we have to choose between two different lives or between life and something else, we don't rank them equally. One classic example:

Tens of thousands of lives lost on the roads every year vs our desire to drive fast. It's simple, we choose driving fast every single time. If we really valued those lives, we would require vehicles be physically unable to travel faster than 35 mph.

It does not matter to me one iota. Is it a problem that will help a few or the entire nation? How many men are involved in this problem presently?

If you look deeply into ANYTHING, you can always find something to complain about. I have no desire to solve every single problem in the U.S. I can't and no one else can.

Did YOU impregnate someone and now in the problem yourself?
Of course it doesn't matter to you. Who cares about injustice,.

Of course it doesn't matter to you. Who cares about injustice,.
If YOU care about injustice, why don't you key on the bigger injustices being done by Trump, which are injustices that affect all Americans (and not just a few men)? I have not seen you yet make one comment about those. Perhaps if you did care about those injustices, I might be more inclined to help you with this injustice you are suffering from.

If YOU care about injustice, why don't you key on the bigger injustices being done by Trump, which are injustices that affect all Americans (and not just a few men)? I have not seen you yet make one comment about those. Perhaps if you did care about those injustices, I might be more inclined to help you with this injustice you are suffering from.
I like to stay on topic.

Melania weighs in to the abortion debate and its pretty basic humanity.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

If onlu she had the guts to sat it earlier and not for profit.

But still Chwarae Teg ( fair play) and all that Better late than never.
It's a states issue....Deal with it....

You should worry more about the abortion laws in your own country....

Forum List

Back