Members pretend they're normal people 2021. Post your selfies

dam that sucks...

It is what it is. My parents never let me use it as an excuse for anything. It has created some hardships and limitations in my life but I’ve worked through and around them.

Most people with SWS will never have the life I have. Partially because of the disease, but I think in part because many of them never push to see how much they CAN do.

dam that sucks...

It is what it is. My parents never let me use it as an excuse for anything. It has created some hardships and limitations in my life but I’ve worked through and around them.

Most people with SWS will never have the life I have. Partially because of the disease, but I think in part because many of them never push to see how much they CAN do.

Attitude is a majority of the battle, and is usually what decides who thrive, survive, or wither away and die. You have a strong and positive attitude, and you're lucky to have parents like you did.

Everyone always thought of me as completely normal, I acted and look completely normal, but I grew up without a mother and father, and this has always affected me my entire life. We all fight our own personal battles, some are obvious, and some are not. Cheers.

DuFrmnGWkAEbwBE.jpg
I'll still whip your ass boy
Im a red belt in brazilian jiu jitsu too.
I'm an ex con with a baseball bat
Just kidding, There are less than 30 red belts in the world. In BJJ, red is the shit. :laugh:
I thought slimy brown was the shits?

View attachment 480728
Lotsa peanuts in that turd.

Until I get what ever gadget I need to post pics. I am 5'11'' 230 lbs. (working it down to 200) male. 62 years old, born 10/31/1958. Full head of brown hair so far. facial features what some folks call Scandinavian features.

Until I get what ever gadget I need to post pics. I am 5'11'' 230 lbs. (working it down to 200) male. 62 years old, born 10/31/1958. Full head of brown hair so far. facial features what some folks call Scandinavian features.

Do you have a laptop? If so, it has a camera. That's all you need.

My mother was going through old pictures and sent me a couple as a child...
Here I am appropriating and mocking Tribal culture for Halloween...
123_2.jpeg

In reality, I thought I was pretty bad ass.

Here I am with my first Assault Rifle...see my cousin's keeping their distance?
20210418_103245.jpg

Minnesota Redneck from the start.

My mother was going through old pictures and sent me a couple as a child...
Here I am appropriating and mocking Tribal culture for Halloween...View attachment 481331
In reality, I thought I was pretty bad ass.

Here I am with my first Assault Rifle...see my cousin's keeping their distance?
View attachment 481333
Minnesota Redneck from the start.
RACISM!!!
WHITE PRIVILEGE!!
GUNS AND BIBLES!!!!

Forum List

Back