Memorial Wall Launched For White Victims Of Interracial Murder

Would be fitting. Blacks kill over 10 times per capita of us every year. They have a lot of nerve to claim that we slaughter them at anywhere near this number. They're idiotic and blind to reality.

Memorial appartheit.

Sickening that someone can even dream shit like this up.

You're the sick fucker, asshole.

But the black community can do the same shit and you're fine with it. Your double standard is starting to rip this country apart. You're the sick asshole...

Memorial appartheit.

But the black community can do the same shit and you're fine with it. Your double standard is starting to rip this country apart. You're the sick asshole...

Show me where I said anything like that Celtus!!!

I fucking dare you, you useless inbred waste!

Memorial appartheit.

Please show a link that points to a monument where Black people have made a wall of Black people killed by Whites in 2014 or even 2013???

Stop talking with your asshole, your breath stinks...

Why?

Your not worth a reply, since your not even worth the dogshit lying arround the parks of Munich.

You are a waste of oxygen and energy.

A through and through worthless human being.

A waste of mass and tissue and your space could easily be occupied by someone or something that is more productive and essential for society than you.

Like a guid dog for blind people or an old ladies cat.

Forum List

Back