Men approve of trump 58% and Women 37%..21 point difference !!

Listen to the data here

47% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's job as president

That would be a divide of 21%

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

So the gender voting divide is out of sight !

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

What did tenn and his wife do to al gore

They ran him out on a rail

Gore went from pro life to being abortionist so he could be the VP of Clinton

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING
Trump shifted from pro-choice to pro-life only as he planned a presidential run
By Heather TimmonsMay 20, 2019

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

I would agree with that. Trump flipped on a dozen issues for sure.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Al Gore was the same level as Trump?

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

See Trump in his own words said he was good at bluffing.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

So where is your moral superiority now?

This is the issue

Who switched from pro life to pro choice

That was gore

And trump switched the other way from pro choice to pro life

With roe and wade issue what happened to roe herself who was pro choice ?? She switched to pro life

There is no one that switches to pro choice unless you are a total crook

Science has come to help people switch to pro life with the fetus having its own dna and can live on its own rather early if delivered

So trumps change to pro choice also went with science

So trumps switch is with science. Gores switching was against science

Trump shows morality and Gore shows a supporter of mass murder of babies even when science now says abortion is murder of a us citizen

I would agree with all that.... however I don't think Trumps switch was due to science, or morality. I think he switched to get votes. Just like Al Gore switched to get votes.

Again, I think that's fine. I vote for who will represent my views in Washington, right? Trump does that. Hillary Witchton certainly would not have.

But I honestly don't think Trump has actually fundamentally changed his core views. Meaning, I don't think that if he were not running for a political office, or in a political office, that he would still be pro-life. I think he's really a pro-choice person.

But as long as he stands for conservative values in office... then I'm ok with it.

Again... what is the alternative? Do I think anyone on the left is going to support my ideals? *COUGH* Not..... Who? Warren? Biden? LOL.. BERNIE? LOL! Not a chance. Those people get power, and nothing I support will be promoted.

So I'll take Trump, even if he really doesn't believe it... over those idiots who openly support child murder. Good grief. Not a hard choice.

I can still remember in 2000, when Al Gore kissed his wife on national TV, and a million women changed their vote in favor of Gore.

One of the things I love about this message board, is the number of conservative women on here, that look at things more important than superficial looks and appealing slogans.

There might be fewer conservative women, than the 'free the nipple' left-wing idiotic women standing around talking about de-sexualizing the female body, by giving every guy in a mile radius a hard on......... ...but they are by far higher quality women, by a wide margin.

Then when gore ran for president his own state kept him from getting elected and then his wife divorced him and he ran to where liberals go. New York

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

your prez has been married 3x & not only grew up in Queens, NY but until very recently, due to some very disturbing tax troubles for poor donny - there's his residence:

images

Because we all knew Trump was a bluffer. We all know what Trump was. No one was waking up the next morning shocked that Trump was Trump.

But you people on the left, are claiming to be morally superior right? Yet here you are saying "Well Trump isn't any better than Al Gore".

This is the issue

That was gore

With roe and wade issue what happened to roe herself who was pro choice ?? She switched to pro life

Science has come to help people switch to pro life with the fetus having its own dna and can live on its own rather early if delivered

Trump shows morality and Gore shows a supporter of mass murder of babies even when science now says abortion is murder of a us citizen

I would agree with all that.... however I don't think Trumps switch was due to science, or morality. I think he switched to get votes. Just like Al Gore switched to get votes.

Again, I think that's fine. I vote for who will represent my views in Washington, right? Trump does that. Hillary Witchton certainly would not have.

But I honestly don't think Trump has actually fundamentally changed his core views. Meaning, I don't think that if he were not running for a political office, or in a political office, that he would still be pro-life. I think he's really a pro-choice person.

But as long as he stands for conservative values in office... then I'm ok with it.

Again... what is the alternative? Do I think anyone on the left is going to support my ideals? *COUGH* Not..... Who? Warren? Biden? LOL.. BERNIE? LOL! Not a chance. Those people get power, and nothing I support will be promoted.

So I'll take Trump, even if he really doesn't believe it... over those idiots who openly support child murder. Good grief. Not a hard choice.

Trump
Is a Protestant and not catholic

Catholics of the north are for abortion

Trump made that statement to billy bush in the bus showing how disgusted he is with what he has learned

He was not running for office at that time ... he told him if you are a star you can do anything to women including grabbing them by their private parts ... he found out that for himself and he knew how women groupies would let rock stars do anything to them

That was him getting disgusted on what he found out

He went south looking for a sweet beauty that was more moral than the women of New York

He thought Marla maples could be a real sweet southern belle and not a gold digger

But he soon found out she was just as much brainwashed and a real gold digger

He took his medicine and never had abortions

Then went to Eastern Europe to find a beauty that was not brainwashed with melania

Trump never dranked or did drugs

Trump was upset with women for not giving their interests to their real heroes their vet husbands and instead to Rock stars

No. Trump is the real deal that has learned

And now leaving the immoral New York liberal state to his Florida state that is voting conservative

Trump started leaving New York many years ago to Florida BEFORE he ran for politics

That’s the difference

Gore rant away from conservatives to liberal ny

Trump ran away from liberals of New York to Florida

That clearly goes with him seeing just how immoral liberals are

With that increasing vote from the men that shows a good chance now

If the men’s vote increases from that then that will come

For now

Approval of trump who says the deep state is the enemy of America

58%. To what would the disapproval be
Somewhere less than 42% because some may be neutral so maybe 37% of men disapprove

Being 58 to 37 approval by the men is very strong and win easily

Whatever you say, Commander INCEL

What is incel?

Google it and it brings you to a flame zone post. It's not in the dictionary.

Oh

The proof that trump is a conservative

Both his picks on the court were conservatives who served for a lifetime

So let’s understand trump is Really a conservative ...

He proved that with his two court picks

Listen to the data here

But the disproval difference would be even more because there are some that is neutral

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

ha! ' moral superiority'? uh.... no. i am simply pointing out the huuuuuuuuuuge hypocrisy from those who would still support donny even if he shot someone on 5th ave.

that, sir - is most DEFINITELY something gore would not have said, let alone done. trump is trump alright & despite that, people support him.

no matter what. see sergi's twisting to do just that.

Listen to the data here

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

This is the issue

That was gore

:cuckoo:

For now

Somewhere less than 42% because some may be neutral so maybe 37% of men disapprove

What is incel?

'incel' = involuntary celibate.

which basically means those who can't get any, hate the ones that won't give it to them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

This is the issue

That was gore

Trump
Is a Protestant and not catholic

Catholics of the north are for abortion

Trump made that statement to billy bush in the bus showing how disgusted he is with what he has learned

He was not running for office at that time ... he told him if you are a star you can do anything to women including grabbing them by their private parts ... he found out that for himself and he knew how women groupies would let rock stars do anything to them

That was him getting disgusted on what he found out

He went south looking for a sweet beauty that was more moral than the women of New York

He thought Marla maples could be a real sweet southern belle and not a gold digger

But he soon found out she was just as much brainwashed and a real gold digger

He took his medicine and never had abortions

Then went to Eastern Europe to find a beauty that was not brainwashed with melania

Trump never dranked or did drugs

Trump was upset with women for not giving their interests to their real heroes their vet husbands and instead to Rock stars

No. Trump is the real deal that has learned

And now leaving the immoral New York liberal state to his Florida state that is voting conservative

Trump started leaving New York many years ago to Florida BEFORE he ran for politics

That’s the difference

Gore rant away from conservatives to liberal ny

Trump ran away from liberals of New York to Florida

That clearly goes with him seeing just how immoral liberals are

:cuckoo:

The opinions of the blue states Hillary won won't matter, ignore these polls. Trump only needs to win the 30 states he won in 2016, CA and NY are irrelevant.

For now

What is incel?

which basically means those who can't get any, hate the ones that won't give it to them.

It's a myth.
There are thousands upon thousands of women who will fuck anything.
Especially for drugs.
Many just for the attention.

This divide coincides with facts about college enrollment. Women are a higher percentage of college graduates than men. AOC is the perfect example of a brainwashed uneducated woman who is the product of our higher education. This is the aim of college loans and the push to get a college education instead of work in the real world. Suburban women are more likely to be college educated and therefore more likely to be progressive leaning, which is why republican candidates are having more trouble with them. This is the whole aim of force feeding all young people through higher education to warp their minds into progressive sheep status. Unfortunately, it is working because there is no conservative presence or push back on college campuses.

I wonder if AOC has her college grades blocked like trump does. She majored in economics and is pretty good in science too. This is what we need in a president. Not this ignorant corrupt golfing fool we have at the present time.

For now

What is incel?

It's a myth.
Especially for drugs.

you're right - for the most part. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... it is not a myth. there are some cretins who just can't get it no matter what. they are that nasty, weird, hateful/angry.... & they can't figure out it is them that is the problem. it's a subculture that is very real.

The rise of incels: How a support group for the dateless became a violent internet subculture

For now

What is incel?

It's a myth.
Especially for drugs.

Trump found that out

And why he told billy bush on the bus that if you are a star you can do anything to women including grabbing them by their private parts

That was proven with women as groupies for rock stars

Women’s vote has brought the mass murder of babies

Women’s vote has brought in the running into the nation women’s worst nightmare the Muslims

So women votes to cut their own throats which proves they don’t have the ability to vote and to protect them the govt has to do like the founders ... to. Not vote

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIP FLOPPING

images

This is the issue

That was gore

But we DO have PROOF that trump does BELIEVE IT !!!

That proof is his 2 life time picks on the court

Both conservatives !!!

So his liberalism early in New York was an act to help build his business !!!

All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

This is all imminent I tell you! Any day now!

"All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!"

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

YOu sound like a RIGHT wing lunatic.

make it illegal for women to vote?
logic tests? who gets to decide the questions? conservative lunatics?

martial law?

you can claim to OPPOSE the extremes on both ends but you sound just like one

Are democrats intentionally over surveyed? Hill/Harris poll had Hillary at 54% to Trump 36% in 2016.

Yes the polling companies gets their money from the current system so they will try to protect that crooked system

From real voting it shows About 17 points is the amount of cheating going on

So they work. Their election rigging in trying to make people agree that the democrat views and their laws are the best

Only the lower logic women agrees Because it is them that has gotten brainwashed by the crooked. !!!

All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!

This is all imminent I tell you! Any day now!

"All we have to do now is make it illegal for women to vote! And then have logic tests! And then declare martial law due to a broken government!"

1. >>> It's not about "Left vs. Right". It's about the FUNDAMENTALISTS on BOTH ends vs. a MAJORITY of America. THAT is MY "side of the fence".

YOu sound like a RIGHT wing lunatic.

make it illegal for women to vote?
logic tests? who gets to decide the questions? conservative lunatics?

martial law?

you can claim to OPPOSE the extremes on both ends but you sound just like one

So you are saying the wise founders are lunatics for not letting their women to vote or were they like prophets when they said.

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide !!

Forum List

Back