Why does MAGA et al go post-truth on everything?

That's the difference between us, I have one that I use; to you it's just lyrical knowledge, something that only your Party leaders possess
Frank, you are delusional, part of a massive social psychosis not seen since the rise of Naziism.

It ends this election cycle.

Frank, you are delusional, part of a massive social psychosis not seen since the rise of Naziism.

It ends this election cycle.

Coming from the Party that wants to lock up their political opponent during a Presidential Campaign

Yes, it does!

Coming from the Party that wants to lock up their political opponent during a Presidential Campaign

Yes, it does!
That's why they are getting so mean and nasty and delusional - their entire lawfare campaign is crumbling before their eyes. THe only they have on rely on now is Biden and election fraud.

That's why they are getting so mean and nasty and delusional - their entire lawfare campaign is crumbling before their eyes. THe only they have on rely on now is Biden and election fraud.
At best. They might have concluded that their brand is now so toxic that not even the 11MM Illegals can keep them competitive

They’re so fucking evil they might launch an EMP attack on America and blame it on Putin

"We put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. " ~Joe Biden

Last edited:
You focus on the caricature of MAGA that your Democrat masters and their media have created for your consumption. "MAGA" stands for REAL AMERICANS who want the Democrat Regime removed from power and American values restored.
No. That is the real MAGA.

Just like this is the REAL MAGA.

The Guardian has reported how Arizona’s most populous county, Maricopa, has taken extraordinary measures to protect its staff and the counting of ballots. Election workers there endure a daily torrent of hateful and menacing messages over email and social media as Trump and his Republican supporters continue to lie that Biden and his Democratic allies fraudulently stole the 2020 presidential race from him.

Fontes, a Democrat and retired US marine, told Meet the Press that such abuse was not enough to get him “off of his post” personally. But, he added: “I will say … it has [affected] not just us but our families as well.

You know, when you have to tell your neighbors, ‘Hey, pay attention, if something happens, the kids might have to come over,’ or to have go-bags ready, or to any number of these things so many people across the country have had to suffer through – that’s a problem,” Fontes said. “One of the ways that I have been looking at this and addressing this is telling the really hard truth. And that is this: threats against elections officials in the United States of America is domestic terrorism.”

MAGA is unAmerican.

MAGA is NOT the America I grew up in.

MAGA is NOT the America my parents proudly raised a brand new flag with 50 stars to fly over the US embassy in India.

MAGA is an attack on civil society.

MAGA is not my country, it is an angry, wounded thin skinned beast seeking to devour everything that is good, decent and wonderful about our country. Nothing can date it. It will eventually devour itself, but what will be left?

Forum List

Back