Men are not women; women are not men

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019

Lynch him! Oh, wait! That's racist.

Why do adults have the authority to make decisions for children?!

Seriously, folks, this is what we're up against.

Exhibit A regarding the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

Keep your powder dry.

Last edited:
Doctors who performed sex change surgeries used to be required to get their patient's signatures on explanations that the surgery will not actually change their sex and that nothing could really change their biological sex.

I don't think they are any more.

a73cea13cb2bf5c0e3104052d0437fdb.jpg

Didn't it start with that Beatles song that went, "I wanna be a woman baby, I don't wanna be a man"?

Doctors who performed sex change surgeries used to be required to get their patient's signatures on explanations that the surgery will not actually change their sex and that nothing could really change their biological sex.

I don't think they are any more.

Excerpt:

Our society has laws against child mutilation, and for good reason: Because it is evil. It’s evil when it’s female genital mutilation, it’s evil when it’s double mastectomies on healthy 13-year-olds, and it’s evil when it’s the slow chemical castration of a perfectly healthy eight-year-old boy whose only crime was to playact as the wrong cartoon character in front of his mother.

The only reason this mother is being rewarded instead of punished for wanting to mutilate her child is because her actions fit a particular political and anti-religious ideology. Tell me, what is different about thousands of underage children being mutilated in the United States right now in the name of transgenderism and the sex trafficking ring in England that was not investigated because its leaders were nonwhite immigrant Muslims? Both scandals involve minors who were brutalized while adults looked the other way because of political correctness. Their ignored existence is a mark of shame against every single person, especially those with legal authority, who refuses to protect children.

If any mom threatened to mutilate her kid without claiming the shield of gender identity, child protection laws would be applied, and rightly so. So the only reason child protection laws are being suspended here is ideology. Again, how would this be any different from legalizing female genital mutilation inside the United States? Why is the gender identity rationale considered superior to the religious one?

Transing Children Is Child Abuse And Should Be Punished

The Governor and/or Legislature of Texas really need to intervene in this case and void the court's decision immediately!

Last edited:

girls will be boys and boys will be girls
it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for lola.............

Lynch him! Oh, wait! That's racist.

Why do adults have the authority to make decisions for children?!

Seriously, folks, this is what we're up against.

Exhibit A regarding the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

Keep your powder dry.

Insane isn't it? When you actually need to make a thread with this title. The freak sideshow Democrat/postmodernists by and large don't believe in God, yet they sign on in their millions to declare men can become women and vice versa. Fruit Loops—the word that best describes our era.

Forum List

Back