Men that attract women

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Women have always been attracted to me and I think it has more to do with personality and not just my good looks and great physique. Maybe this is why I've stayed single so long. I do plan on getting married next Spring to a beautiful and intelligent woman.

Women have always been attracted to me and I think it has more to do with personality and not just my good looks and great physique. Maybe this is why I've stayed single so long. I do plan on getting married next Spring to a beautiful and intelligent woman.

Congrats. I may die alone and it frightens me, especially as my health is in a worrisome state. I'm a very social creature but its difficult to find a mate in Canada that can carry an intellectual conversation. Its been 18 years since I really tried but if online dating apps are any indication...

LOL
1726341517335.png

had a girl tell me she had a crush on me in HS at our 50th annual reunion she said I was still cute

Well, I'm not a guy and can't say there is a living person, male or female, that I strongly identify with. I do tend to identify with various characters in books and movies that seem to think and feel as I do.

I have long wanted to believe there is the right match out there for everybody who wants that and that person may not be anything near what you envision would be the right match for you.

I hope everyone finds that person though.

I was lucky to find mine on the first attempt and he is nothing that I expected to be attracted to or would have picked for me. And now many decades later I still wouldn't have thought to pick him for me but he was the right person for me. You never know until it happens.

So...

Are you being sarcastic or are you really that much of an INCEL virgin?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

I've never had to pay much attention to my looks, physique, social status, income, or lifestyle. I've always had women crawling all over me. I never considered myself particularly handsome until a friend of mine's mother-in-law commented about me, "Who is that indecently good-looking friend of yours." Even then I didn't pay much attention to my looks. However, I stumbled onto a picture of myself taken when I was at the height of my womanizing days, and I must admit that I was pretty good looking. :up:

I never lacked for female companionship.....Never even had to look hard for some reason and it sure as hell was not my looks....Average at best.

I think it mostly was due to how I carried myself, I dressed well, and I was a gentleman toward the ladies.

I think they considered themselves in good hands with me.....Sigh, I guess that's why I did not stay on the market all that long. ;)

Of course, I would not know about what those purple-haired/tatted-up creatures these days see in a man.

I never lacked for female companionship.....Never even had to look hard for some reason and it sure as hell was not my looks....Average at best.

I think it mostly was due to how I carried myself, I dressed well, and I was a gentleman toward the ladies.

I think they considered themselves in good hands with me.....Sigh, I guess that's why I did not stay on the market all that long. ;)

Of course, I would not know about what those purple-haired/tatted-up creatures these days see in a man.
I threw a lot a parties and went to a lot of parties . "Girls just want to have fun" and are attracted to guys who are 'out and about' and party. Once you have a reputation for partying the gals show up. Party 'groups' form and eventually some wind up sleeping around within the group until every who is going to sleep around has done so.

I threw a lot a parties and went to a lot of parties . "Girls just want to have fun" and are attracted to guys who are 'out and about' and party. Once you have a reputation for partying the gals show up. Party 'groups' form and eventually some wind up sleeping around within the group until every who is going to sleep around has done so.
I was always too busy to mess with much of that, I'd usually show up somewhere and sorta peel one I liked off. ;)

I was always too busy to mess with much of that, I'd usually show up somewhere and sorta peel one I liked off. ;)
I knew a girl that did that. She'd show up and a few minutes later she and some guy would be gone (and he would be in for a treat). :p

I remember one wild party where I ended up with three women on a plush carpet in a small room. :)

Forum List

Back