Meningitis outbreak in la gay men

Stick your head in the sand. Take care of yourself. If the gays who got a disease couldn't stick their dick in your ass they wouldn't care whether you lived or died. Is there some reason why you should care about them?

la gay men
Wouldn't it be "le gay men" since men is plural?

ZPDBmRT.gif

Just let them be. Gays get some communicable disease and everyone is supposed to wring hands. What can we doooo? For a group that supposedly wants normals out of their lives, gays sure run for what they can get when they want some thing.

Gays get some communicable disease and everyone is supposed to wring hands.
That is the funny thing, we aren't.

Some HIV pos guys with weakened immune systems succumb to a disease, and they have a small news blurb about it. Local story, nothing more.

The only reason any of us heard about it is because a strange little man with an entirely unhealthy obsession with gay news items searched for it and posted it here, just like he does every other day. Everyone isn't supposed to be wringing hands, but if you are a member of the gay community in West Hollywood you might want to be careful.

Oh wait, my bad. I should have known. It's stigma to blame. Not the assfucking without condoms. How stupid of me.

Homo men are still 150 to 300 times more likely to contract or transmit HIV than hetero men but you don't see that reported anywhere. You have to research it yourself. CDC stats rated against percentage of population.

Meningitis is highly contagious and you guys think there is no threat to the general population if random gay guys get it?

I mean I know gay people live among us they do not JUST live amongst other gays. They have jobs, friends and relationships among non gays, they travel the same streets public transportation net work and stores non gays do.

But don't worry only gays will get the disease, right?

And straights can get anal cancer too. Farrah Fawcett. But the reality is, gays are more disproportionately likely to get it. Now that the LGBT policy is to encourage truvada and shun condoms, do you think that will lower or raise other illnesses spread?

Forum List

Back