Mentally Deficient Floyd Uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

Anyone who defends Chauvin is a worthless nazi traitor. Their homes should get the 3rd precinct treatment.
You get right on that.

The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

Anyone who defends Chauvin is a worthless nazi traitor. Their homes should get the 3rd precinct treatment.
You get right on that.

Nazi sympathizers are pathetic, None of them have any worth. Only good kind are burnt crispy.

You get right on that.

Nazi sympathizers are pathetic, None of them have any worth. Only good kind are burnt crispy.
Come right down to it, not only better Russian than democrat. Better Nazi than democrat too. Unless it's a nice baked democrat fresh from the oven. Better anything than democrat.

For what it is worth, I decided to contact the cop's (Chauvin?) lawyers, personally. I volunteered to participate in a reenactment of Floyd's arrest. Using the videos as a guideline, I will allow any BLM or antifa-tard leader to put a knee to my neck, for the same durations as those taped.

That's how sure I am that the knee is not what caused his death.

I hope the law firm does exactly that sort of reenactment. . . Whether they take me up on my offer or not.

Yeah...I guess that means he deserved to die.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"
No...you're right.
He lay on the ground completely helpless with a knee on his neck not co-operating.
He obviously deserved a summary death sentence.

There is already a thread on this article.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.
So...you agree that anyone in authority should have absolute right over you?
What would you do if a Man From The Government turns up at your door demanding to take all your guns?
Would you act right?

Why didn't the dumb sonofabitch act right?
Isn't it the American Way to disresepect authority and fight against tyranny?
Why are you such a pussy?

He was a thug and piece of shit who stuck a gun in a pregnant woman stomach. That said, he was cuffed up. Fight was over. Shit bag be was, the cops should not have killed him.

This thread is a lie. I listened to the body cam transcripts. Floyd was cooperating. Plus, Floyd had recently recovered from having COVID-19 - and he didn't want to be exposed to it again in a police car or jail. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell laid this all out very thoroughly this evening.

BODY CAM: FLOYD PLEADED FOR AIR *OVER* 20 TIMES

Autopsy report shows George Floyd had tested positive for COVID-19
Is having caught the Chinese Lung AIDS now a reason to resist arrest for committing another crime? I mean once you’ve had the Kung Flu you can no longer be arrested because you’re afraid of getting the Chinese red commie ick again?
He absolutely resisted arrest. No law enforcement officer would go to that extreme unless nthis bucket of shit wasn't resisting arrest.
If there is a fair trial he will be acquitted.
They have a good case and sitting on it. Excellent attorneys.

From what the showed on TV it looked pretty cut and dry. I still don't like that he was more by the cops. He was not with all the riots, after all he was a thug. They show him coming out of the car, then on the ground. What happened in between?

For what it is worth, I decided to contact the cop's (Chauvin?) lawyers, personally. I volunteered to participate in a reenactment of Floyd's arrest. Using the videos as a guideline, I will allow any BLM or antifa-tard leader to put a knee to my neck, for the same durations as those taped.

I hope the law firm does exactly that sort of reenactment. . . Whether they take me up on my offer or not.

Let us know how it turns out. As a former lifeguard, I was taught to actually get a drowning victim from the front of the neck in a headlock to control the victim and swim to shore. Pressure on the back of the neck and the side of the neck does nothing. It is hilarious idiots including Hannity think the overdosed Fent addict died as a result of pressure on his trap muscle which many power lifters hit with 500 to 1000 pounds of pressure.

Let us know how it turns out. As a former lifeguard, I was taught to actually get a drowning victim from the front of the neck in a headlock to control the victim and swim to shore. Pressure on the back of the neck and the side of the neck does nothing. It is hilarious idiots including Hannity think the overdosed Fent addict died as a result of pressure on his trap muscle which many power lifters hit with 500 to 1000 pounds of pressure.

Exactly.

Your point about the power lifters. Floyd was a big dude too. Not like most of the pussy hat wearing rainbow warrior antifa-tardz.

..if you live a life of crime/trouble/etc - yes
..if you resist/cause trouble--you are partly to blame....
...I don't go around committing crimes/etc--the police haven't had to restrain me

..been over this before---humans are not perfect--they make mistakes
..parents ''kill'' their children by human mistake
..experts in their fields kill hundreds of innocents by human mistake = pilots and the military..and pilots are very ''smart''/high IQs/etc

..humans make mistakes when not dealing with jackass irrational humans----dealing with jackass irrational humans is a lot more difficult/dynamic/abnormal =it's not an everyday occurrence for a lot of cops..and the occurrences are usually different
..it's not like making a cheese sandwich

..but it is very rare for police to kill by mistake--proof here:

Thus....it has been said and by medical authorities the black died of natural causes. Perhaps exacerbated by his being stressed from arguing with the police and resisting arrest....he caused his own death in a nutshell.

Which will be proven in court.

Exactly.

Your point about the power lifters. Floyd was a big dude too. Not like most of the pussy hat wearing rainbow warrior antifa-tardz.

...so..what is your excuse for the cop contouring to keep his knee on Floyd’s neck?

Curious that you are all about rights when Floyd was denied due process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back