Merry Christmas to all my conservative friends...

To all my liberal friends...

k917.jpg
Must be a fantasy...There is a dad in that picture. :)

And they are reading.

A book. Something neither one of you pigs has ever done.

Reading is for fags.
Well now we know why you aren't real bright.
From my home to yours:

View attachment 57728
Merry Christmas! I was born there! Grandparents lived their till they died.

A perfect modern day conservative Christmas topic. They could not make it past the first page without derogating blacks.

Awesome.

Last edited:

k917.jpg

And they are reading.

Reading is for fags.
From my home to yours:

View attachment 57728

Well Hello there native son. I have lived here for about thirty-five years now. We love it.

A perfect modern day conservative Christmas topic. They could not make it past the first page without derogating blacks.

Awesome.

Don't forget the fags either. They were derogated as well. :lol:

Awesome.

Don't forget the fags either. They were derogated as well. :lol:

I managed to slam blacks, fags, and readers in one thread. And I'm a bisexual reader whose only friends are black. That takes talent, motherfucker. :thup:

Buy guns and ammo for your loved ones, it the most caring heartfelt gift you can give anyone...
Merry Christmas

And they are reading.

Reading is for fags.
From my home to yours:

View attachment 57728

Well Hello there native son. I have lived here for about thirty-five years now. We love it.
Yeah its a wonderful place. Last time we visited was summer of 2000 unfortunately. There is a building there named after my grandfather its a public works building.

Buy guns and ammo for your loved ones, it the most caring heartfelt gift you can give anyone...
Merry Christmas

Because on Jesus's birthday, he wants you to carry. That's what the birth of the Prince of Peace is all about: Fear.

k917.jpg

Maybe, but a real dick wrote your post.
I prefer being called an Asshole. :) I know I am.You know how much work goes into that!? None really...its easy being truthful and blunt.The hurt feelings of the libtards who live in a bubble are amusing.
living in a bubble, damn funny more so because it's so false.
btw you are not smart enough to be a real asshole .

Merry Christmas

Along with booze and sleeping pills.
I need that for AFTER Christmas when we get to spend a week at my wife's grandmothers house when all her cousins and aunts and uncles etc come around! Oh and its literally 35 miles from the closest town with anything OTHER than a gas station and dollar general. NOT looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas

Because on Jesus's birthday, he wants you to carry. That's what the birth of the Prince of Peace is all about: Fear.

It's great when anti-Christians tell Christians how to be better Christians.

Merry Christmas

acually it's not jesus's birthday.
another fun fact christianity did not celebrate christmas for the first 700 years

Merry Christmas

It's great when anti-Christians tell Christians how to be better Christians.
Nice try. I attend an evangelical church twice a week, and read the Bible every day. You?

Merry Christmas

acually it's not jesus's birthday.
another fun fact christianity did not celebrate christmas for the first 700 years
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. But it is treated as a celebration of the birth of Christ now, and I'm sure Jesus would be just tickled pink to know that some people think you should honor him by arming yourself and everyone you know to the teeth because you are shitting your pants in fear every day.

Merry Christmas

Jesus would carry a m-4 just to piss off the devil...
Yeah. Jesus and the apostles all walked around in heavy armor and with swords and spears and shit.

Because they were shitting their robes.

Forum List

Back