Merry Christmas!

But if you trust them, it is okay with me. If you think that photo depicts an average Jewish man from the ancient Palestine, then it is okay with me also.

Learn to read. I never said a word about what I trust, think or believe. That photo is a recreation made from top experts in the field of forensic reconstruction. That is what THEY believe.

Learn to read. I never said a word about what I trust, think or believe. That photo is a recreation made from top experts in the field of forensic reconstruction. That is what THEY believe.
Dude, what is your opinion of this image? Let's choose out of four options - Absolutely true; Rather true; Rather not true; Not true at all.

Dude, what is your opinion of this image?

Wow, have you ever been checked for Aspergers?
Of what value is my opinion in any of this when I'm not an expert in the field?
Or do you just have some strange, unmet need to discuss trivia
or to argue for the sake of arguing?

Wow, have you ever been checked for Aspergers?
Of what value is my opinion in any of this when I'm not an expert in the field?
Or do you just have some strange, unmet need to discuss trivia
or to argue for the sake of arguing?
No, I haven't. Can you do that online?

It is quite strange to ask on a discussion board why someone asks another one about their opinion. Especially when this 'another one' is asked following the discussion from his post. What the heck are we supposed to do here then?

I would have gladly started a discussion about electronics, but my knowledge about it is lesser than a schoolboy's one.

Ouch…or should I say OUT!

Well, from some of your posts in the European section, I considered you a special kind of ignorant. Okay, If I need to apologize, then I do that. I hope I was mistaken.

Back to the theme. They found the Jesus's skeleton? That is really great. (Irony). When I hear that some group of scientists or other enthusiasts managed to reproduce Jesus' appearance and he always looks like some sort of handsome man with European facial features, I always smell some kind of waste out of that. And something tells me that this 'best guess' is made of the same substance.

Esau is Jacob's brother...

"European facial features"?

The oriental concepts about the Middle East are ridiculous.

Esau is Jacob's brother...

"European facial features"?

The oriental concepts about the Middle East are ridiculous.

Yes, that guy looked like a European to me. Though, the 'scientists' made his skin more 'bronze' as if for a guy who lived under the Middle Eastern sun.

Yes, that guy looked like a European to me. Though, the 'scientists' made his skin more 'bronze' as if for a guy who lived under the Middle Eastern sun.
Maybe because Europeans and people from the Middle East have been invading and colonizing each other for the last 1000 years at least? Duh.

Maybe because Europeans and people from the Middle East have been invading and colonizing each other for the last 1000 years at least? Duh.
Jesus lived 2000 years ago.

Jesus lived 2000 years ago.
Romans, Phoenicians, Greeks, etc. were invading the same region prior and after that. What is your point. Most likely Jesus looked like today’s Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews look like today.

Romans, Phoenicians, Greeks, etc. were invading the same region prior and after that. What is your point. Most likely Jesus looked like today’s Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews look like today.
My point is any recreated image of Jesus appearance is ridiculous.

But according to the pro Pali lunatics, Jesus was a Muslim Palestinian! :cuckoo:

:rofl:

View attachment 865915
Jews lived in the Promised Land since Moses led them there after wandering around the wilderness between Egypt and the Promised Land for 40 years. So, yep, Jesus was born in Bethlehem to Mary who was married to Joseph, to whom the Holy Spirit told him to marry her because she was with child by the Holy spirit. Bethlehem is about 10 kilometers from Jerusalem.

One story of his birth is described in the book of St. Matthew, Chapter 2, Verse 1, in the New Testament in the Protestant Bible, KJV. The events leading up to Christ's birth is in the first chapter of the book of Matthew. The New Testament is a great book, and millions of Jesus' followers love it. We even have a song about his story.

Last edited:
It is quite strange to ask on a discussion board why someone asks another one about their opinion.
Not when it is repeatedly aggressively pursued after insulting the person and having nothing to do with the thread topic.

What the heck are we supposed to do here then?
Shut up, donate often, and read the posts of the more intelligent people here I suppose.

I would have gladly started a discussion about electronics, but my knowledge about it is lesser than a schoolboy's one.
Now there would be a more interesting conversation about how electronic junctions, either formed in a space charge or via semiconducting doping to form gated switches modulated by an input signal either analogous or switched high low have led us in a mere 100 years to the formation of an artificial intelligence with the promise of thinking faster and better than the people who created it which in another 10-20 years could literally take over and start running the world.

You sure Jesus was Jewish? He sure looks like a white Arian guy to me.

View attachment 865918

:auiqs.jpg:
Jesus was with the Judean Bee Gees? Who woulda thunk it?! Jesus in the middle. Ah ah ah ah…stayin‘ alive:
1701574103737.jpeg

Not when it is repeatedly aggressively pursued after insulting the person and having nothing to do with the thread topic
I think that you are too thin-skinned.

Shut up, donate often, and read the posts of the more intelligent people here I suppose
Great idea. But this place is not some closed group somewhere on Facebook.

Forum List

Back