Merry Christmas!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
But according to the pro Pali lunatics, Jesus was a Muslim Palestinian! :cuckoo:

:rofl:

1701312720562.png

If Mohammed was born in about 570 AD, it’s pretty silly to accept that Jesus could have been a Muslim.
Jesus was a Muslim Palestinian, but he didn’t know it. Did you know Neil Armstrong was also a Muslim Palestinian and when he landed on the moon, he knelt down and prayed to Allah?

Last edited:
But according to the pro Pali lunatics, Jesus was a Muslim Palestinian! :cuckoo:

:rofl:

View attachment 865915
Read what Paul said about “the Jews” in Romans. As well as what Jesus said about them in Revelation.

Jews that rejected the promised Messiah, have rejected God. Thus they are no longer Israelites that God favors. Spiritual Israelites are those that accept the Christ and his New Covenant. Only those that are baptized in the name of Jesus are true Israelites. Jesus even said that Jerusalem‘s new spiritual name is “Sodom and Egypt.”

IMG_5008.jpeg

Fake Israel is more like Sodom:
IMG_5026.jpeg

Point is Jesus was born and lived as a practicing Zionist Jew from Judea.

Last edited:
Muslims specialize in pretty silly.
And being murderous primitive cultists.
No more than the extremist elements in the US and their proxy Israeli force .
And look at how the US directed the Nazi forces in Ukraine .

You have to admit that the US has set the leading pace as the front running terrorist organisation from Korea onwards .
Others have been so impressed that they have jumped on the US band wagon .

Talking about Korea...

Is there more to "Free Palestine",
than rehearsed bravado of a mob mentality?

No variety of thought,
brainwashed into self-inflicted cultural paralysis,
without will or ability to string an original thought outside the party line.

You have to admit that the US has set the leading pace as the front running terrorist organisation from Korea onwards .
Nonsense.

You have to admit to being out of your mind.

I have to admit, nobody beats muslim barbarism, not in the last 1000 years.

'Scientific best guess'.. I suppose these scientists work in the same field as you.

No, why would you stupidly think that? Must you always be an ass? It was a science documentary as I recall where they gathered all the empirical evidence from the Bible plus knowledge of the period and the people of that region, etc., then took an expert who reconstructs forensic models for scientific study on everything from ancient man to dinosaurs, etc., and built up the likeness from the skeleton out to a best estimate of what Jesus likely looked like and that is what they came up with.

No, why would you stupidly think that? Must you always be an ass? It was a science documentary as I recall where they gathered all the empirical evidence from the Bible plus knowledge of the period and the people of that region, etc., then took an expert who reconstructs forensic models for scientific study on everything from ancient man to dinosaurs, etc., and built up the likeness from the skeleton out to a best estimate of what Jesus likely looked like and that is what they came up with.
Well, from some of your posts in the European section, I considered you a special kind of ignorant. Okay, If I need to apologize, then I do that. I hope I was mistaken.

Back to the theme. They found the Jesus's skeleton? That is really great. (Irony). When I hear that some group of scientists or other enthusiasts managed to reproduce Jesus' appearance and he always looks like some sort of handsome man with European facial features, I always smell some kind of waste out of that. And something tells me that this 'best guess' is made of the same substance.

Well, from some of your posts in the European section, I considered you a special kind of ignorant.
Then you might want to get some new calipers.

They found the Jesus's skeleton?
No! Nothing like that at all! How can you sit there calling OTHER people ignorant, then say such a totally ignorant thing yourself, apparently completely bereft of how criminal and scientific forensic reconstruction works?

Then you might want to get some new calipers.

No! Nothing like that at all! How can you sit there calling OTHER people ignorant, then say such a totally ignorant thing yourself, apparently completely bereft of how criminal and scientific forensic reconstruction works?
I don't know exactly how the guys came to that conclusion about the Jesus face. Indeed. But if you trust them, it is okay with me. If you think that photo depicts an average Jewish man from the ancient Palestine, then it is okay with me also.

Forum List

Back