Message from an elderly black veteran with slave roots to his grandma

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Old man stops me at the store yesterday. At first I thought wholly fuck, its that guy from months ago who intensely "look at me, I love this country, etc."..... twice in 5 minutes. They sat next to us at a rest.

But I see this old dude has his coastguard hat instead the Vietnam before. Anyway he says, " did you see d day today". Fuck maybe I did or didn't the same show, don't care and I like old people, so yeah I did. He said he wanted to cry as he watched. He went on to say positive things, and some that makes him sad. We agreed we aren't the men and women before, we have it much better, because of them.

He's from Georgia, where his grandma was a slave on the Carter plantation. And that made him want to cry too.

Then said he's ashamed whats become of so many blacks, who act like animals, without respect. Generations before far more decent and respectful.

He mentioned Trump, but the message was incoherent. I took it he's not a fan, and due his disposition prey to a small dose of tds. Dude is cool, but mentally and hygiene, what can you say, getting old ain't easy into your 80s. I could give a fuck hygiene, I shook Bruce's hand and wish him best of luck.

They were better Americans because there were only three news networks and neither of them hated America like they all do today... and there wasn't one of these...
1717717389828.png

I was at a luncheon today at the vets hall and I talked with a man who served in the Army at the end of the war... he was stationed in Germany and was tasked with guarding a factory which had munitions inside.... just the way he spoke of our country made me proud to have met him...

He also went to Korea and almost lost his life twice... he had an American flag pin on his hat and said he wanted to vote for Trump for the third time.... if he can last long enough... he has prostrate cancer and has been given just three months to live... when I said I'm sorry he stopped me and said if he can last that long he could early vote and then he laughed....
They sure don't make them like that anymore...

I shutter to think what would happen if we were attacked with the panty waist men we have here today and the anti American scum like there is on this board and in our universities...

Forum List

Back