Message from the heartland love america or leave it

Seems like old times.

Bit old but you'll get the point

America: Love it or Leave it?

Create a rival Facebook page supporting ObamaCare called America! Love it or Leave it!. Though maybe without all-CAPS for the Liberal version.

It would be fun. It would be funny. But I say, don’t.

Because America, Love it or Leave it! is just as a horrible sentiment now as it was then. It’s caustic, it’s provincial, it’s xenophobic, and it’s anti-intellectual. In the end, it is a childish rhetorical device easily punctured by the obvious comeback:

No. I’m staying, and I’m working very hard to make America a better place. It is a great place in many ways, but it’s not perfect, because nothing is, and I’m doing my best to improve it.

And that is the most patriotic thing someone can ever do.

I wonder why Trump didn't leave it or was it that most of you just don't love it enough to fight for it. You love it, as long as, someone else or someone else's kids are doing the fighting for it.

I wonder why Trump didn't leave it or was it that most of you just don't love it enough to fight for it. You love it, as long as, someone else or someone else's kids are doing the fighting for it.

You mean like Clinton? Trump had a medical deferment, Clinton was just a draft dodger.

Funny how he didn't have that medical deferment in college. Both are draft dodgers, one was poor and the other had parents with money to pay their way out.

Funny how he didn't have that medical deferment in college. Both are draft dodgers, one was poor and the other had parents with money to pay their way out.

I see. So you are saying you have proof his medical condition didn't exist. Care to share it. Just out of curiosity, where did you serve?

I see. So you are saying you have proof his medical condition didn't exist. Care to share it.

Really?

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Draft Deferments

Just out of curiosity, where did you serve?

Panama and Desert Storm.

Your fact check doesn't back your point. "Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968." You can disbelieve all you want and spin it any way you wish, but the classification was made after the Armed Forces physical. Even if what you want to believe were true, Clinton left the country to avoid the draft and we were all told during his presidency that that didn't matter. Both parties should be abolished since this situation shows how the party system encourages partisanship and is harmful to the country. It is always a case of - our guy did it, but that is OK because he had a good reason, but your guy is crooked.

The message from the heartland is clear: If you don’t like America, feel free to leave.
Message From The Heartland: Love America Or Leave It

YES! Most American do feel that way if you want to spew you hog wash bullshit than leave!!
So for you bitchen big babies same applies gtf out!!

The "heartland" of America means all of the U.S.A., no matter at what geographical locale an American lives. Americans live all across this 3,000-mile wide country. An American from Brooklyn or Balitmore ranks the exact same way as an American from Missouri or an American from San Francisco or an American from Alabama or an America in the Dakotas or Alaska or Hawaii.

The message from the heartland is clear: If you don’t like America, feel free to leave.

YES! Most American do feel that way if you want to spew you hog wash bullshit than leave!!

The "heartland" of America means all of the U.S.A., no matter at what geographical locale an American lives. Americans live all across this 3,000-mile wide country. An American from Brooklyn or Balitmore ranks the exact same way as an American from Missouri or an American from San Francisco or an American from Alabama or an America in the Dakotas or Alaska or Hawaii.

For now.

I see. So you are saying you have proof his medical condition didn't exist. Care to share it.

Really?

Panama and Desert Storm.

Your fact check doesn't back your point. "Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968." You can disbelieve all you want and spin it any way you wish, but the classification was made after the Armed Forces physical. Even if what you want to believe were true, Clinton left the country to avoid the draft and we were all told during his presidency that that didn't matter. Both parties should be abolished since this situation shows how the party system encourages partisanship and is harmful to the country. It is always a case of - our guy did it, but that is OK because he had a good reason, but your guy is crooked.

Clinton "left the country" after being awarded an incredibly internationally prestigious honor of a Rhodes Scholarship, one of the few who has ever been awarded it. I believe that Rachel Maddow also "left the country" to study at Oxford, having received the same honor. Go look up the term "Rhodes scholar" if you are not already familiar with it. Was trump awarded this international prize?

Really?

Panama and Desert Storm.

Wasn't there a war going on in 1968, which would have made him QUALIFIED. Sorry Clinton is NOT my guy, I served.

For now.
What do you mean by "for now"? This sounds like a threat. You live in a country with 320+ people in it. Do you stand for the People of the United States of America? Are you a patriotic person? Or are you something else?

Lol....s0n....your sentiments are shared by about 113 people. FAIL.

For now.
What do you mean by "for now"? This sounds like a threat. You live in a country with 320+ people in it. Do you stand for the People of the United States of America? Are you a patriotic person? Or are you something else?

Let's put it this way, if my sheriff would ask for volunteers to help ICE this weekend, I'm ready.

Lol....s0n....your sentiments are shared by about 113 people. FAIL.

Much more than that. I am not your son. If I would be anything, I would be your daughter, but I'm so glad that I am not. I am the proud daughter of a man born and raised in New Jersey, a much wiser man than you will ever be, and a woman born in New Jersey and raised on Long Island. From both families, patriots who rose up to fight the axis powers and win WWII. My father was in the U.S. Army. My mother built planes at Grumman Aircraft. It's not my fault that you cannot assimilate.

Americans from coast to coast create the "heartland." From all places, we create the heartland, from Navajo code talkers to those who rose up in NYC in the aftermath of 9/11. Do not forget our NYC heroes of 9/11. We are all from the heartland. Please explain your arrogance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back