Mets’ players are booing met fans

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

Seriously? What’s with these assclowns?

I haven’t watched many games this season and I’m glad I haven’t. Next season let me see these guys come back with a better attitude and I might, might, start watching games again. As far as this season, they’re dead to me.

The Mets were propped up by having Jake deGrom leading the staff. The pitchers wanted to perform well to back him up. That hid a lot of the offensive problems when they only needed 2 or 3 runs to win. Perform poorly you get booed. Doesn’t matter what city you’re in. At least they didn’t pull a Jack McDowell.

I haven’t watched many games this season and I’m glad I haven’t. Next season let me see these guys come back with a better attitude and I might, might, start watching games again. As far as this season, they’re dead to me.
You LOSE 21 out of 30 games, you deserve to be booed

The strange part is they actually are paying to watch them

I'm an Atlanta Braves fan and nothing gives me greater joy than watching the hapless Mutts crash and burn every year. They have the 3rd highest payroll in MLB and they're 6 games under .500. :lol:

Poor, poor Mutts,

I'm an Atlanta Braves fan and nothing gives me greater joy than watching the hapless Mutts crash and burn every year. They have the 3rd highest payroll in MLB and they're 6 games under .500. :lol:

Poor, poor Mutts,
Mets are cursed. Everyone thought a new owner would end the curse. Apparently it didn’t. It added to it

If players are willing to soak up the glory after getting a game winning hit, they have to be willing to get booed when they strike out and lose the game

If players are willing to soak up the glory after getting a game winning hit, they have to be willing to get booed when they strike out and lose the game
It would help if we had Cable TV reforms. Baez is making over 11 million dollars this year. Basic Cable TV reform where we pick our channels at levels and what we want. Make all the Cable Sports Channels Premium or part of a package that those who want it, pay for it. With no games on forcing people to take them to get other channels. That would help.

It would help if we had Cable TV reforms. Baez is making over 11 million dollars this year. Basic Cable TV reform where we pick our channels at levels and what we want. Make all the Cable Sports Channels Premium or part of a package that those who want it, pay for it. With no games on forcing people to take them to get other channels. That would help.
Baez is going to lose a ton of money for his shenanigans. He’s a free agent at the end of the year. I doubt the Mets bring him back after this

Met fans have plenty of opportunity to boo as key players fail to hit with runners in scoring position

It’s the liberal thing to do. The players feelings were hurt because they were booed previously.

Fans should not be allowed to boo. It’s a civil rights violation and an act of bigotry.

Only players should be allowed to boo the fans because fans are second class peasants and professional athletes are celebrities.

Baez is going to lose a ton of money for his shenanigans. He’s a free agent at the end of the year. I doubt the Mets bring him back after this
He may be a hot head. Northeast sports fans can be ornery. This may inflame them more.

I am a Phillies fan. I have no love for Mets fans. Though you never attack the fans, Sean Rodriguez did that, and we cut him!

Oh, and the Mets could have signed a gentleman! Who could take criticism and dish it out Bryce Harper, but they were cheap!

Forum List

Back