Mexican born woman wins seat for Republicans…first time in 150 years

what this however is a sign of, it bigger things across the country on the midterms. People are voting against the xiden and demafasict war on america policies

it is only a sign of all that if it stays with the Repubs come the real election.

haha nope…losing a centuries old seat right now is a sign of the people rejecting the admin agenda

or is a sign that it was a special election and the turnout was just 14% of what it was for the GE in 2020.

But hey, you do you!

or is a sign that it was a special election and the turnout was just 14% of what it was for the GE in 2020.

But hey, you do you!
it’s the first time the seat has flipped in over a century…you keep your head in the sand

it’s the first time the seat has flipped in over a century…you keep your head in the sand

weird things happen in special elections when less than 30,000 people vote. But hey, you hold to this as long as you can, I am sure it makes you all warm and happy inside.

If you are so sure this is a sign then you should be equally sure she will hold the seat in 4 months...yet you are not...why is that?

The seat is not being voted on again until 2024. So yes, I'll take that bet. What are the terms?

WRONG....try again moron. This was a special election, the winner only has the seat till Jan 2023, there will be a real election for it in Nov along with every other House seat

The seat is not being voted on again until 2024. So yes, I'll take that bet. What are the terms?

The voting population included in District 34 under the current map leans 54 percent Democratic based on data from the past two general elections. But the voting population of the newly adopted district map leans 63 percent Democratic.

In other words, if Vela had not retired and triggered a special election, his replacement would have been decided in November by a more Democratic voting population than what the district currently includes.

Flores may face a greater challenge in November when the regular election takes place under the new map with a more Democratic voting population.

So…..the democrats have been bragging about replacing Republicans with voters from Mexico…. The Hispanics in Texas didn’t get that message

Hmmmmm…..quick question? Is she a white nationalist racist?

You know….since she was born in Mexico? But is now an elected Republican

Flores will be the first Republican to win this district since . . . 1870. She will also be the first Mexican-born congresswoman.

Just watch, now the democrats will start calling her an Uncle Juan.

weird things happen in special elections when less than 30,000 people vote. But hey, you hold to this as long as you can, I am sure it makes you all warm and happy inside.

If you are so sure this is a sign then you should be equally sure she will hold the seat in 4 months...yet you are not...why is that?
haha over 130 years…sorry this is a massive sign and rejection of the demafacist agenda

keep your head in the sand…typical cultist view haha

haha over 130 years…sorry this is a massive sign and rejection of the demafacist agenda

keep your head in the sand…typical cultist view haha

so then, in Nov when it goes back it will be a rejection of the repubfacist?

The voting population included in District 34 under the current map leans 54 percent Democratic based on data from the past two general elections. But the voting population of the newly adopted district map leans 63 percent Democratic.

In other words, if Vela had not retired and triggered a special election, his replacement would have been decided in November by a more Democratic voting population than what the district currently includes.

Flores may face a greater challenge in November when the regular election takes place under the new map with a more Democratic voting population.

So what are the terms of your bet?

So what are the terms of your bet?

Well since money is out as nobody, including me, is willing to give that kind of info.

On forums like this there are normally two things that are done.

1. The loser leaves for a period of time.
2. The loser must allow the winner to use their signature space for a period of time

Well since money is out as nobody, including me, is willing to give that kind of info.

On forums like this there are normally two things that are done.

1. The loser leaves for a period of time.
2. The loser must allow the winner to use their signature space for a period of time

OK, so which one is it? You proposed the bet, man up and tell me the terms.

Forum List

Back