Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was d

DoctorinPA73

Rookie
Jul 8, 2017
Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
  • Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, was charged with motor vehicle homicide
  • He reportedly told officers he had '12 beers' before getting behind wheel
  • Prsosecutors say he was going over 100mph when he lost control of van
  • The crash killed Silvano Torres, 58, who was riding in the cargo area of the van
  • Prosecutors said Garcia-Velasco has been removed from US total of seven times

Mexican illegal immigrant was 'drunk' during fatal crash | Daily Mail Online

This is such a horrible case- one that could have been avoided

Do you think this horrible story will be reported on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS NEWS??? How about reported in the NY Slimes or Washington Compost?

Mexican illegal immigrant who has been removed from the US SEVEN times had 'drunk 12 beers and was driving at 100mph' when he crashed his van and killed a father-of-three
  • Nemias Garcia-Velasco, 32, was charged with motor vehicle homicide
  • He reportedly told officers he had '12 beers' before getting behind wheel
  • Prsosecutors say he was going over 100mph when he lost control of van
  • The crash killed Silvano Torres, 58, who was riding in the cargo area of the van
  • Prosecutors said Garcia-Velasco has been removed from US total of seven times

Mexican illegal immigrant was 'drunk' during fatal crash | Daily Mail Online

This is such a horrible case- one that could have been avoided
There should be a law suit($100 million dollars each) against the Obama's and the DNC for condoning the bringing in of illegal aliens. When you hit the liberals in their pocket books, soon even the liberals start to wake up.

Good news is the dead person was a passenger and no doubt a welfare trash illegal alien too. All illegals are drunk drivers and extreme speeders.

Happens all the time
Which is why I think that people should be arrested instead of deported after they have made it as clear as glass that they have no desire to change their choice of action.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Happens all the time
Which is why I think that people should be arrested instead of deported after they have made it as clear as glass that they have no desire to change their choice of action.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly
Which is why I think that people should be arrested instead of deported
I am old testament when it comes to punishment. If you are here illegally, get drunk off your ass, then get behind the wheel, and kill someone, then you are then given the death penalty, no appeals. Once dead, throw them back over the border and start building a wall of dead bodies. I think then those crossing illegally would have a change of heart.... Ruthless, yeah, I am, but also I prefer US citizens not be victimized by people who shouldn't be here...

Forum List

Back