Mexicans express growing concerns re: Trump

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The chickens are getting restless with the fox at the door

-Geaux

Should we take a deportation page out of the Mexican playbook?

According to news reports, Mexicans are scared of Donald Trump: The longer he floats atop the polls, the more Trump has started to make people here feel a bit queasy, forcing them to contemplate whether his candidacy is really something they need to worry about. As Trump published his immigration proposals this week, Mexicans expressed growing concern about his bid for the Republican nomination.

I guess that they fear that illegal immigrants will be deported and flood their northern states with people. In other words, they fear that the U.S. will be like Mexico and deport those in the country illegally.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._playbook.html

-Geaux

Yep. Mexico strictly enforces it's Southern border and aggressively deports illegals. And preaches at us for doing the same.

Fuck Mexico. Trump is right.

Imagine....if America could take its 1% worst gang members and criminals....and just send them all to Canada. That's what Mexico is doing.

Solving the Mexico issue is simple

America just doesn't want it done bad enough

-Geaux
No rather the Democrats knew under Teddy K that they needed to import votes or they will continue to lose elections. Probably the most dishonorable American got his wish and now the Hispanic voting bloc is so large that the GOP is seeking to placate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post #4

^^^^^^^^ lmao ^^^^^^^^^

I live in a community where farming is still done. Strawberry's, celery, the like.

I drive to work depending on which side of the town the illegals are working.

They drive 12 MPH and are afraid to be pulled over

Shortens my 12 mile drive by 10-minutes doing so.

Not only do illegals have no respect for US law and order.....

They can't drive either

-Geaux

-Geaux

Too much simpering "feel sorry for the poor rats" attitude has been inculcated into the American people by the system for over half a century now. They have become willing to destroy their own country in order to salve their stunted consciences.

-Geaux

Too much simpering "feel sorry for the poor rats" attitude has been inculcated into the American people by the system for over half a century now. They have become willing to destroy their own country in order to salve their stunted consciences.

Liberals need something to talk about at the water cooler

Their lives are so miserable they have to drag everyone down with them to feel 'normal'

BTW- Normal definition now needs a revision in Webster Rev xxxxx

-Geaux

The chickens are getting restless with the fox at the door

-Geaux

Should we take a deportation page out of the Mexican playbook?

According to news reports, Mexicans are scared of Donald Trump: The longer he floats atop the polls, the more Trump has started to make people here feel a bit queasy, forcing them to contemplate whether his candidacy is really something they need to worry about. As Trump published his immigration proposals this week, Mexicans expressed growing concern about his bid for the Republican nomination.

I guess that they fear that illegal immigrants will be deported and flood their northern states with people. In other words, they fear that the U.S. will be like Mexico and deport those in the country illegally.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._playbook.html

-Geaux
I believe it may have more to do with a lack of a capital plan and Only a social plan by our Capitalist of the Right.

Only 34 percent of U.S.-born Hispanics, and 33 percent of foreign-born Hispanics, want to increase legal immigration, said the Gallup report.
Sixty-four percent of each group of Hispanics want migration to be reduced or leveled, said Gallup, which released the report under a misleading headline, “U.S. Support for Increased Immigration Up to 25%.”
Two Out Of Three Hispanics Oppose Immigration Increase

Any Hispanics who came here legally want the illegals deported.

It took those legal immigrants time and thousands of dollars to become legal.

The illegals need to go and we should adopt the Mexican laws on illegals in their country.

The illegals need to go and we should adopt the Mexican laws on illegals in their country.
some on the left coast want a permanent solution to our illegal problem via Commerce, well regulated with a foreign nation to our south.

We have a Commerce Clause.

I think most reasonable people understand that. But between the RINO elites that profiteer off the black market labor and cheap H1-B labor and the Dimbocrats who look forward to these thieves voting for them, the American people are getting the royal fucking of all history.

I think most reasonable people understand that. But between the RINO elites that profiteer off the black market labor and cheap H1-B labor and the Dimbocrats who look forward to these thieves voting for them, the American people are getting the royal fucking of all history.
some on the left coast want a permanent solution to our illegal problem via Commerce, well regulated with a foreign nation to our south.

We have a Commerce Clause.

Why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders. Bad management?

Forum List

Back