Mexico Pissed at Texas Counties

Who gives a shit if Mexico is pissed?
US Wetback voters, and the US Department of State. Texas is breaking the law.
First....."wetback" is a racist slur.
Second, you insipid anti American dolt, "Texas" is not breaking the law. "Texas" has nothing to with this. Individual County governments are refusing "unreliable" and often FAKE ID.....
The State Dept is not in this one. Nor should it be.
In case your forgot, the US is a sovereign nation. We don't kowtow to the whims of foreign governments.

I used to be an immigration lawyer, and I had a weekly breakfast with the local immigration attorrney's where we would meet each other and talk about our cases.

My view of immigration was based on my need to support my family. I was not for or against it otherwise.

But I have seen a swing in the American people, who more and more, blame all of our problems on illegal immigrants.

And Obama is fueling this with his illegal policy of not enforcing immigration laws, and then shipping illegals to places all over the United States and dumping them there.

The end result will be a long lasting hatred of immigrants in the American people, which is what Obama wanted all along.

The Democrats thrive when people are pitted against each other.
Ahh..A very perceptive and astute observation....
For it is true that the political left thrives on first placing people into groups then getting those groups to go at each other's throats.
Meanwhile, the elitists go about their business making things comfortable for their own.....The ruling class.

If it breaks law providing privileges to illegals good for Texas.
Obey the law, period.
No...You don't get to say that...Because you like the rest of your left wing extremists, look to the 'law' only when it suits your political agenda.

Obey the law, period.
No...You don't get to say that...Because you like the rest of your left wing extremists, look to the 'law' only when it suits your political agenda.
Nope...

Obey the law, period.
Nope...
Denial is not a legitimate defense.

If they were Democrats no one would even know about this.

Consider Ted Kennedy, a glutton, drunkard, tail-chaser who killed a woman and the people of Massachusetts voted for him any way. Ted Kennedy is proof that with the right connections, you can literally get away with murder.

Obey the law, period.
Nope...
Yep. Retarded dope.

Texas should tell Mexico to fuck off, build a fence, and keep Mexicans in Mexico.

Forum List

Back