Mexico Shutting Border

source.gif

BAAHHAHAAHAHA!!! They've probably tested 100 people in their whole freaking country and have like 12 reported cases and no deaths. They are apparently "concerned" that the USA's relatively "high number" of cases may spread to their pristine country. :laughing0301:

Coronavirus: Mexico may consider border-crossing limits

Trump is a genius!

he said he would get mexico to pay for the wall....

and now...because of the virus.....they WILL!

trump.....pure evil genius....
Wonder if the wind will blow down sections they pay for.

Did anyone notice Mexico said nothing about putting up walls and/or barriers? No?

Last edited:
BAAHHAHAAHAHA!!! They've probably tested 100 people in their whole freaking country and have like 12 reported cases and no deaths. They are apparently "concerned" that the USA's relatively "high number" of cases may spread to their pristine country. :laughing0301:

Coronavirus: Mexico may consider border-crossing limits

And all the CNN millinials cry "what about the avocados"!!??

All I see is self-described would be conservatives shatting themselves over another nation's moves in dealing with this emerging retroviral pandemic. No idea why any one watches American corporate state television. Have you tried abstaining?

Democrat Cancel Culture on Steroids!

Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow coronavirus' spread into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

"Mexico wouldn't bring the virus to the United States, rather the United States would bring it here," he said at a news conference "The possible flow of coronavirus would come from the north to the south."

"If it were technically necessary, we would consider mechanisms of restriction or stronger surveillance," he said.

Mexico frets about U.S. coronavirus spread, could restrict border

Good news for Americans is that the border wall is very easy to climb, cut through, or tunnel under. Or you could take a boat. Or fly there before flights are cutoff and overstay your visa.

Mexico could consider measures at its northern border to slow coronavirus' spread into its relatively unaffected territory, health officials said on Friday, with an eye to containing a U.S. outbreak that has infected more than 1,800 people.

"Mexico wouldn't bring the virus to the United States, rather the United States would bring it here," he said at a news conference "The possible flow of coronavirus would come from the north to the south."

"If it were technically necessary, we would consider mechanisms of restriction or stronger surveillance," he said.

Good news for Americans is that the border wall is very easy to climb, cut through, or tunnel under. Or you could take a boat. Or fly there before flights are cutoff and overstay your visa.
Wait. I was told that we've already closed the border with Mexico....is this a double closure?

Who said we closed the border with Mexico???

Love the hypocrisy. For decades, they've been sending us the dregs of their society: the poor, the uneducated, the diseased, parents who had kids they couldn't support, their thieves, their rapists and murderers. Now that they want to protect their country, don't you dare send your potential sick people here!!! We have a country and people to protect!

The most entertaining part of all this is, in spite of the backward country and government that they have, they are more intelligent than our Democrats.

Yes, Yes we can we just imagine the hordes of Americans fleeing to the CoronaVirus sanctuary that is Mexico, known for it's cleanliness and safety. :21:

Covid-19 is the least of their worries...the filthy shit they pass around makes Covid-19 look like sissy shit.
dscf6015.png

Covid-19 is the least of their worries...the filthy shit they pass around makes Covid-19 look like sissy shit.
dscf6015.png

I could easily post pictures just like that of americans,,,

dscf6015.png

So.
Do you care to make a point?

dscf6015.png

So.

that your pathetic attempt to degrade another group of people shows a lack of decency and knowledge,,,

I know many mexicans in this country and they are some of the biggest clean freaks I know...

all countrys have their degenerates,,,

dscf6015.png

So.

that your pathetic attempt to degrade another group of people shows a lack of decency and knowledge,,,

I know many mexicans in this country and they are some of the biggest clean freaks I know...

Don't try too hard bud...your ignorance and pathetic nobility will blind you and make you a PC pussy.
Degeneracy runs deep in Latin culture..it's in their DNA...Piss yourself yet?
Cue the PC pussies to cry 'RACIST".

dscf6015.png

So.

Don't try too hard bud...your ignorance and pathetic nobility will blind you and make you a PC pussy.

dont get all butthurt,,,most people like to criticize things they dont know,about,,,,,

dscf6015.png

So.

dont get all butthurt,,,most people like to criticize things they dont know,about,,,,,

Born and raised in South Mexifornia / North Mexico, spent a shit-ton of time in Mexico, Belize, Cost Rica etc....Nobody knows wetbacks better than I do.

So.

Born and raised in South Mexifornia / North Mexico, spent a shit-ton of time in Mexico, Belize, Cost Rica etc....Nobody knows wetbacks better than I do.

I;m not saying they dont have their degenerates,,but you want to put them all in the same box,,,that says more about you than them,,,

Forum List

Back