Mexico will build and pay for the wall if Trump is elected

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Mexico will build and pay for the border wall if Trump is elected.
The US economy will decline so drastically, if Trump is elected, US citizens will be pouring into Mexico to find jobs. Mexico will build and pay for the wall to keep the US job seekers out.

Your prediction is silly. No, "silly" isnt the right word. Your prediction is better described as "fucking retarded".

The US economy will decline so drastically, if Trump is elected, US citizens will be pouring into Mexico to find jobs. Mexico will build and pay for the wall to keep the US job seekers out.

The people going to Mexico now outnumber the ones leaving Mexico.....

That's what I have heard anyway....
That's what my people have told me....
I have investigators working on this and they tell me they cant believe
what they are finding....

Believe me.

That's happening already. Ford's moving more American jobs to Mexico. One day, the US will be Mexico. The Globalist Elites call that 'Progress.' But what do you call it?

That's happening already. Ford's moving more American jobs to Mexico. One day, the US will be Mexico. The Globalist Elites call that 'Progress.' But what do you call it?
I call it a liberal created mess. Tax, tax, tax. Thats all they want to do. They take particular glee in sticking it to American businesses and this is the result.

I call it a liberal created mess. Tax, tax, tax. Thats all they want to do. They take particular glee in sticking it to American businesses and this is the result.

Yes, one day Americans will be heading across the border to beg for work in Mexico. What a wonderful Globalist Elite success story, huh? It's shocking so many Americans still don't understand what's going on.

The NWO bastards don't care about American Citizens. And guess who owns America? The American People are being sacrificed in the name of their 'New World Order.' But hey i know, that's just 'Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy' stuff. Nothing to see here.

Yes, one day Americans will be heading across the border to beg for work in Mexico. What a wonderful Globalist Elite success story, huh? It's shocking so many Americans still don't understand what's going on.

The NWO bastards don't care about American Citizens. And guess who owns America? The American People are being sacrificed in the name of their 'New World Order.' But hey i know, that's just 'Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy' stuff. Nothing to see here.

Well as long as folks continue to buy into the "left" versus "right" ruse, there will be no inflection point.

Even I didn't think the left was this dumb ^^^ :cuckoo: Do Hillary a favor and stay off her side.

There will be no wall, watch.

If Trump wins, there could be. If Clinton wins, there definitely won't be. She's a NWO Globalist Elite asshole. She'll continue to keep the border wide open. It's all part of the plan.

Trump wont get it done either. Watch.

I hear ya. But i think he'll make a real effort to secure our border and reform our Immigration System nightmare. We know Clinton will make it worse. She's completely owned by the NWO Globalist Elites. And they don't care about American Citizens.

You have to lose this liberal vs conservative bullshit and realize both sides have caused issues and it will take both sides to fix them.

You have to lose this liberal vs conservative bullshit and realize both sides have caused issues and it will take both sides to fix them.

Unfortunately, this is them 'fixing' issues. They want open borders and an end to America as we currently know it. All part of the plan.

If Trump wins, there could be. If Clinton wins, there definitely won't be. She's a NWO Globalist Elite asshole. She'll continue to keep the border wide open. It's all part of the plan.

Like it or not we live in a global economy. Brazil tried nationalizing their businesses and look what has happened.
We need to survive in the global economy and not act like it can be changed by any US President.

If Trump wins, you are moving to Mexico? Promise?

How much higher is the US effective corporate tax rate than Mexico's effective Tax rate? 5%? 10%?

Minus 0.5%?

If you are going to rail about something, give us some numbers. Make sure you know what you're talking about. We don't appreciate stupid.

Like it or not we live in a global economy. Brazil tried nationalizing their businesses and look what has happened.
We need to survive in the global economy and not act like it can be changed by any US President.

Nah, the People can fight the NWO assholes. It can be done. I actually have some hope. The tide may be turning against the Globalist Elites.

Both sides fuck things up, but liberals are to blame for this particular problem.

Both sides fuck things up, but liberals are to blame for this particular problem.
Look at how the country ended up under Bush. Remember, Republicans used reconciliation three times to the detriment of the country.

Then you look at where the country is not. Not where Republicans say it is, but where it actually is and we can see what happens under Democrats. The uneducated and unskilled are screaming Trump for a reason. Because he is promising high paying unskilled jobs. Who could possibly believe such nonsense? I mean, besides the GOP base.

Forum List

Back