If trump wins here is a list of countries that will not let him enter

I don't care what country a felon is from. I do not hold it against any country, barring them entry. I think sneaking across the border contravening our official legal regulation of our border should be a felony, resulting in expulsion (no matter if had legit humanitarian need to leave their country or not) and a bar from re-entry. Breaking our laws and regulations is no way to start a friendly, respectful relationship. Fuck them. Just sayin...:dunno:

Everything you wrote there is just pure bullshit, you voted for the corrupt leftist piece of shit in the WH and you will again. You don't give a damn about the country or the harm the leftists are doing, as long as you aren't affected. You and yours will be affected at some point, and I hope it hurts like hell.

Just sayin. 🤡

I think its a bigger problem. If they refuse entry they are just as likely to see him support China in Taiwan and obviously Russia in Ulraine. Because they uphold their laws against these narcissists.
He will need to employ someone to point these places out to him on a map.
He already supports Russia over Ukraine and pays more taxes in China, than in the US. As for the map thing, I doubt he can read a map.:rolleyes:

Everything you wrote there is just pure bullshit, you voted for the corrupt leftist piece of shit in the WH and you will again. You don't give a damn about the country or the harm the leftists are doing, as long as you aren't affected. You and yours will be affected at some point, and I hope it hurts like hell.

Just sayin. 🤡
You want felons freely admitted by all countries, including ours? Why?
I do not see how you can justify being in favor of that, to the point of saying anybody that isn't is talking bullshit.
I oppose you and everybody like you. Felons, as I said, should be barred from entry. Sneaking in should be a felony and anybody that does, even if turning themself in, should be booted out and permanently banned from entry.

If you disagree, or don't like it, you can simply kiss my ass, and write your congressman. But you will not find much support for your position and definitely will not have much influence on policies of other countries that bar entry to felons.

You want felons freely admitted by all countries, including ours? Why?
I do not see how you can justify being in favor of that, to the point of saying anybody that isn't is talking bullshit.
I oppose you and everybody like you. Felons, as I said, should be barred from entry. Sneaking in should be a felony and anybody that does, even if turning themself in, should be booted out and permanently banned from entry.

If you disagree, or don't like it, you can simply kiss my ass, and write your congressman. But you will not find much support for your position and definitely will not have much influence on policies of other countries that bar entry to felons.

GFY, you would be on ignore, you're a piece of shit with an IQ of a potato. Go vote for Bidumb and complain about illegals you dumbass.

Trump has long raged over "criminal" mexicans entering the US. Will he soon deny that he did so ? Maybe some of these countries will let him in on a reciprocal basis.​

Full list of countries that restrict visits from felons

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Brazil
  4. Cambodia
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. China
  8. Cuba
  9. Dominican Republic
  10. Egypt
  11. Ethiopia
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Indonesia
  15. Iran
  16. Ireland
  17. Israel
  18. Japan
  19. Kenya
  20. Malaysia
  21. Macau
  22. Mexico
  23. Morocco
  24. Nepal
  25. New Zealand
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Singapore
  29. South Africa
  30. South Korea
  31. Taiwan
  32. Tanzania
  33. Tunisia
  34. Turkey
  35. Ukraine
  36. United Arab Emirates
  37. United Kingdom
  38. Donald Trump now banned from countries including Canada and UK as convicted felon
Cut their money off done deal

Your Vegetable Messiah is letting them in by the hundreds of thousands, Simp.
You have read me bitching about it for 3 years now. Tell me something new.

Trump has long raged over "criminal" mexicans entering the US. Will he soon deny that he did so ? Maybe some of these countries will let him in on a reciprocal basis.​

Full list of countries that restrict visits from felons

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Brazil
  4. Cambodia
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. China
  8. Cuba
  9. Dominican Republic
  10. Egypt
  11. Ethiopia
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Indonesia
  15. Iran
  16. Ireland
  17. Israel
  18. Japan
  19. Kenya
  20. Malaysia
  21. Macau
  22. Mexico
  23. Morocco
  24. Nepal
  25. New Zealand
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Singapore
  29. South Africa
  30. South Korea
  31. Taiwan
  32. Tanzania
  33. Tunisia
  34. Turkey
  35. Ukraine
  36. United Arab Emirates
  37. United Kingdom
  38. Donald Trump now banned from countries including Canada and UK as convicted felon
All good. Until they want US aid.

He is not a convicted felon.
His felonious nature will be determined after appeal . Right now he has a guilty verdict with final outcome pending appeal
Lib loons don’t use correct definition and are so childishly enamored with name calling and labels in their giggly excitement
It’s their “safe word” now…

You assume I read your bullshit on a regular basis.

I have never seen you call out your Vegetable Messiah for destroying our border.
You don't read much. Remember, I am the one that said mine the boarder with a small sign saying keep out and have armed drones to pick off any that made it through, other than those that come through our ports of entry. You have never heard me speak favorably of Joe boarder policy or lack there of. Or, maybe you are just a fucking lying no account partisan. I am not sure which.

You don't read much. Remember, I am the one that said mine the boarder with a small sign saying keep out and have armed drones to pick off any that made it through, other than those that come through our ports of entry. You have never heard me speak favorably of Joe boarder policy or lack there of. Or, maybe you are just a fucking lying no account partisan. I am not sure which.
Like I said, not much you post is worth wasting time on.............so I don't.

But you are a regular Patton with your "Mine the border with a small KEEP OUT sign" bullshit.

That should work.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: You'll 'bitch' about it and pull the lever for him again in November. 🤡🤡
It is not my singular concern, even if yours. I will not be vote Trump, under any circumstance,

Bullshit.
As long as President Trump can leave his own country any of the mentioned countries will receive and honour him with the necessary protocol.
The witch-hunt against Trump is am inter-USA affair, not a global one.

Forum List

Back