If trump wins here is a list of countries that will not let him enter

8sa42c.jpg

Trump has long raged over "criminal" mexicans entering the US. Will he soon deny that he did so ? Maybe some of these countries will let him in on a reciprocal basis.​

Full list of countries that restrict visits from felons

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Brazil
  4. Cambodia
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. China
  8. Cuba
  9. Dominican Republic
  10. Egypt
  11. Ethiopia
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Indonesia
  15. Iran
  16. Ireland
  17. Israel
  18. Japan
  19. Kenya
  20. Malaysia
  21. Macau
  22. Mexico
  23. Morocco
  24. Nepal
  25. New Zealand
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Singapore
  29. South Africa
  30. South Korea
  31. Taiwan
  32. Tanzania
  33. Tunisia
  34. Turkey
  35. Ukraine
  36. United Arab Emirates
  37. United Kingdom
  38. Donald Trump now banned from countries including Canada and UK as convicted felon
LMAO! So what? He will go anywhere he wants to. You will shit the fuck up and deal with it.

What were inappropriate about them exactly? Do you even know? Fact: Donald has said over and over again how hot Ivanka is. Starting when she was a teenager. Oh and he was accused of raping a girl when she was 13. He was also friends with Epstein and said about him “he likes women on the younger side like me.”

Gee why am I not surprised that none of
that bothers you?

And again, that picture showing .Biden is obviously besides the point. You people are such idiots. Regardless of who the man is in that picture it’s absolutely disgusting. If you actually wanted to condemn pedophilia, you would take issue with it.
His daughter said they were inappropriate and led to her sex and drug addiction. The diary has been proven so don't say it's not true. Biden has also has a repretation repretation for touching small girls.

His daughter said they were inappropriate and led to her sex and drug addiction. The diary has been proven so don't say it's not true. Biden has also has a repretation repretation for touching small girls.
How about you actually quote it in full in context?

And gee, why am I not surprised you didn’t respond to what i said about Trump?

How about you actually quote it in full in context?

And gee, why am I not surprised you didn’t respond to what i said about Trump?
1650719929109.png

There you go, and yes the diary and handwriting is verified. I know you loons first said it was fake news. Then two people got arrested for taking it. Then you loons said the people to it modified it. Now the entire thing is verified, you support a incestuous pedophile.
You loons constantly make things up about Trump. You loons lost me about the russian collusion lie y'all made up and investigated. So you proved you will lie and cheat to take Trump out. Like the mistomenors brag made into felonies, and got him on intent to break the law.

View attachment 956747
There you go, and yes the diary and handwriting is verified. I know you loons first said it was fake news. Then two people got arrested for taking it. Then you loons said the people to it modified it. Now the entire thing is verified, you support a incestuous pedophile.
You loons constantly make things up about Trump. You loons lost me about the russian collusion lie y'all made up and investigated. So you proved you will lie and cheat to take Trump out. Like the mistomenors brag made into felonies, and got him on intent to break the law.

She was a toddler when she showered with her father. In the diary she's musing if that's the reason she played doctor with other children.

You're real stupid.

She was a toddler when she showered with her father. In the diary she's musing if that's the reason she played doctor with other children.

You're real stupid.
Nope during the puberty years, but showering with a 5 to 6 year old is just as bad. Sick you're defending it. Ever thought someone could get you to support a pedophile? Much less a incestuous pedophile?

I suspect the Communist and dictator countries would make an exception. Birds of a feather, and all that.
I think its a bigger problem. If they refuse entry they are just as likely to see him support China in Taiwan and obviously Russia in Ulraine. Because they uphold their laws against these narcissists.
He will need to employ someone to point these places out to him on a map.

Trump has long raged over "criminal" mexicans entering the US. Will he soon deny that he did so ? Maybe some of these countries will let him in on a reciprocal basis.​

Full list of countries that restrict visits from felons

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Brazil
  4. Cambodia
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. China
  8. Cuba
  9. Dominican Republic
  10. Egypt
  11. Ethiopia
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Indonesia
  15. Iran
  16. Ireland
  17. Israel
  18. Japan
  19. Kenya
  20. Malaysia
  21. Macau
  22. Mexico
  23. Morocco
  24. Nepal
  25. New Zealand
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Singapore
  29. South Africa
  30. South Korea
  31. Taiwan
  32. Tanzania
  33. Tunisia
  34. Turkey
  35. Ukraine
  36. United Arab Emirates
  37. United Kingdom
  38. Donald Trump now banned from countries including Canada and UK as convicted felon
The Supreme Court will overturn this bogus "conviction," dumbass.

Forum List

Back