If trump wins here is a list of countries that will not let him enter

Nope, he was never even charged with rape, let alone convicted.
He may never have been convicted, but it is real unlikely he will accuse E jean Carroll of lying, saying he sexually assaulted her, any more. Jury and even the judge basically came to the conclusion he groped the heck out her, slippin his finger in, against her will. I guess some women just don't like it, no matter how rich and famous you are, and Donny just never knew, as used to getting his way.

I suspect the Communist and dictator countries would make an exception. Birds of a feather, and all that.

IS the President of the United States suppossed to represent its own citizens welfare? or should he be more concerned about letting in Immigrants who are forcing their way in by sheer number, to the point that you dont really know who is coming in INCLUDING criminals who might be gang affiliated or right out of prison.

The context of what Trump has said was not intended to apply to all Mexicans... its just common sense but political enemies always look for words to twist into a useful tool.

We saw Democrats do the same thing with "Fine people on both sides". while completly and purposly ignoring the complete text that went along with that statement. When Trump was actually trying to tone down a situation.

HAHA! Who gives a flying fuck about the corrupt judicial system. Those countries deserve as much respect as any democrat that didn't stand up against this.
Oh gee how convenient you suddenly think the entire judicial system is corrupt

He may never have been convicted, but it is real unlikely he will accuse E jean Carroll of lying, saying he sexually assaulted her, any more. Jury and even the judge basically came to the conclusion he groped the heck out her, slippin his finger in, against her will. I guess some women just don't like it, no matter how rich and famous you are, and Donny just never knew, as used to getting his way.

She couldn't remember the fucking year, giving a vague area of years instead.

She appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair wearing the dress she said she was wearing when she had the encounter with Trump, only that dress was not being manufactured until years later. Etc., etc., etc.

IS the President of the United States suppossed to represent its own citizens welfare? or should he be more concerned about letting in Immigrants who are forcing their way in by sheer number, to the point that you dont really know who is coming in INCLUDING criminals who might be gang affiliated or right out of prison.

The context of what Trump has said was not intended to apply to all Mexicans... its just common sense but political enemies always look for words to twist into a useful tool.

We saw Democrats do the same thing with "Fine people on both sides". while completly and purposly ignoring the complete text that went along with that statement. When Trump was actually trying to tone down a situation.
Exactly what does that have to do with the list of countries that automatically block entry to felons. Heck, for that matter, I think we should automatically block entry to felons.

Too funny. Like Trump or his supporters would give a shit if any country didn't let him in. In any case, they will all be rightfully petrified of pissing him off.

They will figure it out or lose foreign aid.

Those countries don’t need our aid. But we need their intelligence sources for planned terrorists attacks. They can also hurt the economy just by all of them together just refusing 3% of total exports, and countries like South Korea can do even more damage by halting chip and electronics impots.

You trumptards aren’t real bright.

But you’re Trumptards so…

Exactly what does that have to do with the list of countries that automatically block entry to felons. Heck, for that matter, I think we should automatically block entry to felons.

"TRUMP HAS LONG RAGED OVER CRIMINAL MEXICANS"

It has to do with that riddiculous statement

She couldn't remember the fucking year, giving a vague area of years instead.

She appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair wearing the dress she said she was wearing when she had the encounter with Trump, only that dress was not being manufactured until years later. Etc., etc., etc.
I really wasn't on the jury. You would have to take that up with them. I can tell you he lost on it twice and that is with two different trials.

Trump has long raged over "criminal" mexicans entering the US. Will he soon deny that he did so ? Maybe some of these countries will let him in on a reciprocal basis.​

Full list of countries that restrict visits from felons

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Brazil
  4. Cambodia
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. China
  8. Cuba
  9. Dominican Republic
  10. Egypt
  11. Ethiopia
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Indonesia
  15. Iran
  16. Ireland
  17. Israel
  18. Japan
  19. Kenya
  20. Malaysia
  21. Macau
  22. Mexico
  23. Morocco
  24. Nepal
  25. New Zealand
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Singapore
  29. South Africa
  30. South Korea
  31. Taiwan
  32. Tanzania
  33. Tunisia
  34. Turkey
  35. Ukraine
  36. United Arab Emirates
  37. United Kingdom
  38. Donald Trump now banned from countries including Canada and UK as convicted felon
Kinda like all those Celebrities that swore they would leave the United States if Trump was president?

I really wasn't on the jury. You would have to take that up with them. I can tell you he lost on it twice and that is with two different trials.

The second had nothing to do with the false allegations.

Lol thinking financial arrangements will be halted because trump is a felon. When was the last time you had a rational thought?
The felonies will be thrown out on appeal. You keep being stupid though and yes any foreign aid should be stopped to all those countries. Time to keep our money.

Forum List

Back