Mexico's Sheinbaum wins landslide to become country's first woman president

Libtard secular Jew woman who is a member of the far left-wing political party Morena is a radical feminist and supporter of the LBGT agenda.
She is now the elected President ruling Mexico; a predominately Catholic country.
What could possibly go wrong. ... :dunno:

Last edited:
They were too busy with the leftgasm over the Trump "Conviction"

Their time was taken up by trying to type "Convicted Felon Trump" into as many articles as possible before an overturn on appeal ruins it for them.
Its been reported on extensively on NPR and numerous outlets.

Convicted Felon Donald Trump happened to be a bigger story since he, Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon.

Convicted Felon Donald Trump happened to be a bigger story since he, Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon.

That will be all forgotten about as soon as Biden's only living son becomes a convicted felon and Trump returns to the White House. Hunter will probably be so ashamed that he's start doing drugs again, then he'll OD and die.

Won't that be funny?

All that destruction of our legal system just for you to be able to type that one sentence while shoving a baseball bat up your ass.

It's not like anything could have been done about it.....What, send the numbnuts of the CIA in? :laughing0301:

I just found it odd that it was never reported on till today.
I mean, of course it was reported on before today. It’s just that Mexican elections apparently don’t rank very high on the American news feed

I mean, of course it was reported on before today. It’s just that Mexican elections apparently don’t rank very high on the American news feed
I looked and it was usually tied in with other crap centering on the cartels as the main subject.....Real easy to miss.....That said mexican politics, corruption, and the cartels do go hand-n-hand.

I guess you can now toss in climate change grift because the leftists here will love the new president to death.

I just find it odd that an border country's presidential election was never even mentioned here or anywhere else that I've seen. Much less one where a total leftist stood a chance of being elected.

I wonder which cartel owns her?
It was in foreign news for the last week or so. They probably kept it out of our news because the media didn't want to be Arkancided. How bad does Hillary look when even Mexico can elect a female president before Democrats?

She is a weak on crime commie, all the cartels support her, so long as she does what she's told.

It was in foreign news for the last week or so. They probably kept it out of our news because the media didn't want to be Arkancided. How bad does Hillary look when even Mexico can elect a female president before Democrats?

She is a weak on crime commie, all the cartels support her, so long as she does what she's told.
Are you seriously saying that Hillary Clinton suppressed this story because she was mad Mexico might have a female president before the US?

You have a problem

Are you seriously saying that Hillary Clinton suppressed this story because she was mad Mexico might have a female president before the US?

You have a problem
Seriously? You folks are way too high strung. We didn't hear about it, because nobody cares who the newest cartel representative is.

How bad does Hillary look when even Mexico can elect a female president before Democrats?

The better question might be how bad does the US look when even Mexico can elect a female leader before us?

1717452575876.png

A Leftist ‘Climate Scientist’ and COVID Pandemic Hardliner, Former Mexico City Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum Elected First Woman President of Mexico​

Leftist"Climate Scientist" and COVID Pandemic Hardliner??????

I don't like that, sorry but I don't.

That will be all forgotten about as soon as Biden's only living son becomes a convicted felon and Trump returns to the White House. Hunter will probably be so ashamed that he's start doing drugs again, then he'll OD and die.

Won't that be funny?

Joe says he loves his son. I doubt you ever heard that.

I just find it odd that an border country's [sic] presidential election was never even mentioned here or anywhere else that I've seen. ...
"an border country"? And it has been in the news for a long time now. Maybe YOU just haven't been paying attention.

All that destruction of our legal system just for you to be able to type that one sentence while shoving a baseball bat up your ass.
What destruction? The convicted felon, Donald Trump is just like every other convicted felon except his name is Donald Trump--convicted felon. The legal system worked in transporting the blob from private citizen to convicted felon.

this just in...

Trump is a convicted felon.

What? Chase Oliver isn't "female" enough for you? :laughing0301:

He is not a female and he is not going to win.

And here I thought you would know the difference between a man and a woman

Forum List

Back